Lost wedding ring

markham77

Jun 28, 2012
Hey guys!! I'm new to the site and the world of MD! About 5 years ago my wife and I were on vacation in north myrtle beach. We we'ed swimming at the beach and my wife lost her wedding ring in about 3 foot of water!! I am wondering if anyone on here would have any pointers on how or if you think I can find the ring!!? I have a water prof md and I know where she was when she lost it! Any help would be great!!! Thanks ahead of time for your info!!!

LCrebel

Jun 27, 2011
More than likely it has already been scooped up. Myrtle beach gets it hard with detectors. Maybe someone on here might have found it or know someone who did.

BigBeefy

Jan 19, 2010
Knoxvegas, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
5 year old lost ring? Its gone.
Many reasons why its gone too.
1. Surf moves very fast. It wouldnt even be close to where it was lost 5 years ago
2. I probably already found it on my many trips to MB.
3. If I didnt find it, someone else has. People find things every night down there. I find things while people are still on the beach. If they ask for it back, I give it, but most dont know its missing until they hit the showers

Sorry for you loss. Go use your metal detector to find a replacement and happy hunting.

OP
OP
markham77

markham77

Jun 28, 2012
Thanks big!! Maybe you did find it! Lol I paid about 19000 for it!! Find Anything in that price range? I'm down here now, going to give it a swing!!!

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GL and hope you at least find a replacement down there. If you miss it, I will be there in a few weeks to keep an eye out for it...

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was it insured? You could have filed a claim.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread