Lancaster Pa Help

Reedy1

Tenderfoot
Jul 13, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok fellows I figured I will try and get some help on this if anyone of you would be so kind! An old buddy of mine was fishing about 3 weeks ago in the conestoga near Browstown pa and was found dead in the water. He was doing what he liked best and I guess it was his time. Hear is my delema, he always had a nice gold ring with a big torques stone on it that he never took off but when they pulled him from the water it was not on his hand. His family has searched everywhere they could think of and never found it so we think it is somewhere in that creek. I did search there 2 times now with my ace and found alot of things but I never came up with the ring. Being I am new to this hobbie of MDing I am sure I could have missed it. I do know the area he was in and would love to find this ring that was supost to go to his grandaughter. If anyone would be willing to give it a shot I know you would bring alot of happiness to a family right now. It is located in the conastoga creek in a depth of 1' to maybe 4' just to give ya a rough guess. You can PM if you would like and we can get in touch with beter details.

Thanks Reedy1

AC1955

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
New Hampshire & Maine
Detector(s) used
V3i, Excalibur II, White's M6, Coinmaster, Teknetics EurotekPro, White's Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry for your loss. Would love to help if I lived closer.

Anita

OP
OP
R

Reedy1

Tenderfoot
Jul 13, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you Anita! I hope someone on here is close by and can give me a hand. That would be great.

doverturtle

Apr 23, 2010
York County, PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon; Garrett AT Pro; Garrett Infinium; XP Deus; Minelab Excalibur 1000
If I had a water detector, I would gladly help. Maybe send a pm to Frankn. I believe he lives nearby, possibly southern Lancaster County.

coinmaster

Feb 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey i live in berks county area. Maybe we could meet up when it gets warmer i can help you out.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear about your friend. Are they sure it was an accident? Maybe someone he met fishing liked the ring even more!

nsdq

Silver Member
Oct 16, 2011
Tarpon springs FL
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry for your loss, i live in newmanstown i am willing to help

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions