Reading, PA Craigslist - Looking for someone to find pendant in park

mjm579

Jan 6, 2013
Montgomery County, PA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear fellow TN folks.

In the process of trying to find a second metal detector, I came across a post in the Reading, PA section of Craigslist that someone is looking for some help finding a pendent they lost at a local park.

With two small children, it will be a bit too much for me to help her out this weekend.

Not sure if any other Southestern PA TN MD enthusiasts may want to help her out.

Sorry no link as I am sending this through my nook and cant copy the page link.

Happy hunting!

nsdq

Silver Member
Oct 16, 2011
Tarpon springs FL
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i could help i am not far from there

PendantGirl

Jan 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's been found!

In the process of trying to find a second metal detector, I came across a post in the Reading, PA section of Craigslist that someone is looking for some help finding a pendent they lost at a local park.
Hi TN!

It's the girl who lost the pendant necklace. Luckily, we found it! I had put my shoes on at the front door right before heading to the park, and the necklace slid off and fell into a roommate's work boots, so he found it later that week. I can't express how relieved I was when he returned it to me.

Even though the treasure has been found, I really appreciate everyone's efforts here. And I am so glad to know that there are people out there willing to help a heartbroken stranger!! I really can't express how happy that makes me. :)

Good luck to everyone in their hunting, and thank you again for brightening my day :) (and good luck finding your 2nd metal detector!)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread