Lost Hyundai in South Beach , Miami Beach this morning. help if you find 4 reward.

oldnugget

Feb 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FI SOMEDAY YOU DO GET THEM BACK..DO NOT !! STICK THEM IN THE IGNITION BEFORE SOAKING THEM IN A SOLUTION OF BAKING SODA AND HOT WATER FOR 24 HRS...
YOU WILL PASS ELECTROLITIC SALT MINERALS INTO YOUR IGNITION SWITCH AND RUIN IT...

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LoL... Pssst.. he hasn't been back here since he posted this FOUR months ago. I would guess he's bought a new set of keys by now.

:laughing7: if he can go without the keys this long he didn't need them :laughing7:

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I don't think the baking soda and hot water is going to help that entry fob at this point! As for a brass key, once you wipe the sand off, it's not going to hurt the ignition switch. It could effect the lock tumbler a bit if it hasn't been lubed in a while, but the switch isn't close enough to that area to be harmed at all.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread