Ring ID Advice - Central America

Faush

Jan 14, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Folks,

I was lucky enough to find a ring while on holidays. Lo and behold, there is quite a clear inscription on it but it left me with a question about standardizations with ring inscriptions. Any advice on the description that could narrow down my search would be greatly appreciated. I am going to fudge the inscription a bit to keep authentication facts in check, but the gist and format is:

MC - Costanza Galavino - Jun14 22-63

It should be noted that the "-63" seems to be in a slightly smaller font and looks like it was added after the original inscription.

The ring is a gold men's band.

My question is, has anyone seen an end date added to an inscription for any reason. Do I have a memorial ring, or a wedding ring of a failed marriage? Possibly a marriage renewal in '63?

Also, the MC title. Does anyone know if that is a general Spanish or Colombian title?

Thanks in advance for whatever advice you could offer.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So you're trying to find the person that lost it? Do you have a local online lost and found web site? I'd post a found ad with no photo and only a few general features listed. Let THEM give YOU a description to verify it's theirs.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread