Lost ring, Letter A

Freddymerk

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lost ring in Aruba, Black Letter A. Nov.2011

REWARD...Hello to all the Treasure Hunters, I lost a custom made Large yellow gold Letter A ring in Aruba Nov. 2011. It has a large Black letter A with small diamonds on each side of the A. I lost it on the Jolly Pirates sail. We were swinging off the hand rope at one of their anchor spots . It's been a long time since the loss but I just thought if found someone might still have it or it could have been melted. I put a notice on Aruba's tourist Lost & Found, no luck yet. I will offer a reward more than the ring would be worth melted. Thank you for your time, Happy Hunting :)

Last edited:

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it was lost out in the ocean, it's probably still right where you dropped it. Have you been back and done some scuba hunting in that area?

OP
OP
F

Freddymerk

Feb 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, I went back the next day and snorkelled for a couple of hours. Very clear at ten feet straight down. I should try a detector and scuba gear though, we are back here in Aruba now. I will ask some local divers, Thank you

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread