Bronze Member
Jul 2, 2014
western NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus/Garrett Pro Pointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
couple weeks ago I was at Topsail Island for a week. was hunting at night with a headlamp. Had headphones on but kept one behind my left ear just in case of an approach. Huge dude walked up to me being a smarty and asked what i would do if someone took my metal detector away from me. I told him I'd wrap this scoop around there head first, and if that didn't work we would see what a couple hollow points of 45 would do. He kept standing there and I finally asked him if he had any gold fillings. He mumbled something and walked off.

OP
OP
diggyboy

diggyboy

Jun 10, 2013
couple weeks ago I was at Topsail Island for a week. was hunting at night with a headlamp. Had headphones on but kept one behind my left ear just in case of an approach. Huge dude walked up to me being a smarty and asked what i would do if someone took my metal detector away from me. I told him I'd wrap this scoop around there head first, and if that didn't work we would see what a couple hollow points of 45 would do. He kept standing there and I finally asked him if he had any gold fillings. He mumbled something and walked off.

Yeah theres sure a lot of pesky people out there!

wetfly

Aug 8, 2012
"Hey! What did you just find?" "Oh, I didn't tell you?" "No !!" " then it must not be any of your fu!@$ng buisness then!!"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions