Help finding extremely sentimental wedding band in St. Augustine

Kapidr

Mar 17, 2014
By the sea
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I got a call today about a man that lost his ring, he knows right about where it fell into the water but it requires a boat to get to it. It's in three to four feet of water around low tide just south of Guana state park, (not in the park) along the banks of the river. (Not ocean side) They found me at the ring finder site. I also gave them the Lost my stuff site information and told them try there as well. I don't have a water machine so I can not help them :(

The woman that called me said her husband never cries but he came home from this trip crying and distraught. The ring was his fathers and he's never taken it off. It is a gold wedding band. He's devastated.

If you can help this is by Guana State park - Just south of there and I can give you the mans contact information just send me a private message. St. Augustine Florida.

Barbara

OP
OP
Kapidr

Kapidr

Mar 17, 2014
By the sea
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
A boat has been located and a search party is going out Saturday :) I'll keep everyone posted of the outcome.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Kapidr

Kapidr

Mar 17, 2014
By the sea
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
A search was conducted for several hours Saturday, the bottom is very soft and muddy and sadly the search was unsuccessful. We really need a diver on this one if anyone is interested please let me know.

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wish I was closer, I have found through the years; People think they know where they lost it, then I find it far away from where they "remember" it was lost. Just gotta keep trying!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions