Found Wedding Band Slidell Louisiana

batmat1028

Tenderfoot
Feb 12, 2008
Mandeville LA
Detector(s) used
White MXT, Tesoro Cibola
Interesting posting i cut from Craigslist. I am the guy that found this in her yard. I might not have looked so hard if I had known she was going to get rid of it. :laughing9:

Actually, she offered to pay me, but I turned it down. I keep hoping that good Karma is worth more than a couple of bucks.

00808_3BahxBArN3n_600x450.jpg

This used to be my wedding ring, but I've since gotten divorced (wah, wah! It was for the best. :) ).

Anyway, it has some interesting history in that I stopped wearing it and had it in my pocket or something one day and it fell out when I was getting into my car. I heard it bounce off the driveway into the grass. I looked around for it but was in a hurry, so I just left it. I ended up leaving it for more than a year at which point I started thinking about selling the house and asked someone to come metal detect for it. He found it buried a little right by the driveway.

It made it through that little adventure unscathed. It has a few scratches just from me wearing it for a few years but looks good.

Here's a link to what it looks like new. Double Half Round Ring: Mignon Faget

I'm hoping to get $50 for it, but please bring all reasonable offers.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread