A lovers quarrel

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Future hubby flings a $14k and $1K rings in the back yard last Thursday.
They find the $14k but not the other. He called me from PA where they are moving to.
Future bride is in shock beacause they had to leave the house in Michigan. Mother in law, pictured with ring, and I search the suspected area. We had lots of rain over the weekend and I told them it may have pushed it down in the ground. While she was on the phone with him I did a quick scan with my dowsing instrument. Nothing too hot n heavy, just wanted to get a lock line and intersect. Searched for about 15 min with the metal detector where the dowsing instrument indicated the general area and got a faint repeatable double beep with depth registering on the surface with very slow sweeps from all directions on the directional line of how they were thrown and in vicinity of where the main ring was found previously. A quick check with the pinpointer and moving the grass revealed the ring laying flat just sunk into the earths surface. Mother in law screams in excitement as I lifted it into the sunlight. Quite a little beauty and look at all those diamonds!
Everyone is happy and another great find!

RFwhitegoldiamond06_02_15DH.jpg

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Good job on finding the ring! Sounds like the future spouse needs to mature some:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread