lost mens tag necklace-FL

hannahljmr

Jul 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lost men's tag necklace-FL

About a year and a half ago, my fiancé went into the water with his engraved dog tag necklace. It had "honor" and "strength" engraved on the front and "you're mine" "Ruth 1: 16-17" on the back. Looks similar to the:tag_purple: one on the link below, except diamonds are black. If
anyone stumbled upon it, please let me know! Men's 1/7 CT. T.W. Enhanced Blue Diamond Dog Tag Pendant in Stainless Steel - 24" - View All Necklaces - Zales

ron lord

Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2007
Zephyrhills Fl
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
excel 1000 with 8 inch coil, Garrett AT MAX and a silver U MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you should have reported it lost then not now.

OP
OP
H

hannahljmr

Jul 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Didn't think about it then, who ever found it can keep it if it was found. just wondering about whatever happened to it. It was probably lost in deep water, I don't have any exact location, but if anyone's interested I could find out. All yours like I said, just want a picture!!! :)

Last edited:

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why wouldn't you want it back? You might check with the local detecting club to see if anyone found it.

OP
OP
H

hannahljmr

Jul 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I would if they were willing to return it. Because I lost my engagement ring, I feel like I'm asking too much.

Last edited:
OP
OP
H

hannahljmr

Jul 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He used to say it was very heavy...a few times it knocked me in teeth, while we were under the sheets lol. The history attached to it is very sentimental though. I did a scavenger hunt for him. Our niece helped me hide it for him. When he found it, he cried. He said no one had ever done something like that for him. We really just value our memories in this family. If the necklace and ring are found we'd be over joyed that someone cared enough to help. But we know what's really important. The history with the engagement ring he bought me, he bought it before he bought himself a car. He went to work walking and relying on rides. He went with his sister to go pick it out and proposed to me on Christmas eve. His sister video taped it.
Ruth 1:16-17English Standard Version (ESV)

16*But Ruth said, “Do not urge me to leave you or to return from following you. For where you go I will go, and where you lodge I will lodge.*Your people shall be my people, and your God my God.*17*Where you die I will die, and there will I be buried.May the*Lord*do so to me and more also if anything but death parts me from you.”

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions