Lost wedding rings, michigan

taffiedoll

Oct 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lost my wedding rings while tubing on Labor Day weekend it is in about 8-10 feet of water. Lake bottom has about 3 feet of weeds and is mucky. I had one diver (hookah) with a detector attempt to find it. He was unable to swing his detector due to the weeds. I'm praying someone has an idea or thoughts on how to find it. Pleassseeeeeee. Email me at: [email protected]

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Taffidoll - I have a ton of experience in ring searches, that being said. The chances of someone finding your ring is slim to none, first off you were tubing. That means the search area is enormous and then to complicate things you have weeds and muck. Sorry to bring the bad news....but I just want to be truthful.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A lot will depend on how big the search area is. If it's bigger than 20' X 20' with those conditions, it's going to be real tough to find. You'd probably have to search with a pin pointer which could take a while. Do they make an underwater weed whacker?? :laughing7: Maybe when they drain the lake, if they ever do?

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seeing as how it's her(?) first post, you may want to e-mail her. Who knows when she'll be back here.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread