Weird rock while diving returned

Mifarmer

Jun 30, 2014
Barry county
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO x2 XP DEUS!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last summer I was diving in the river, when I saw a weird square rock in about 8feet of water. I dove down and when I flipped it over it was a blue digital camera.
Well I took it home pulled out the card and sure enough i still could see all the photos on it.
Well through a picture of a headstone a young person in Michigan state university and a store front name I tracked down the owner via Google and called his office and left a message from that I needed to speak with John and please have him call me...
1 hour later I get a call, I told him while diving in the river I think I may have found his camera.

He was thrilled!! Wondering how I ever figured it out I told him the whole story, then I got his address and sent it to him in the mail.
In return he sent me a gift card to cabellas. Very nice guy, he said he will keep my number and by chance he ever sinks a kayak again he will give me a call. He kept saying " wow great detective work!" I had a rush looking for clues to get me to find him. And if I find another ill do the same!
Kyle-

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread