Help find my wedding ring!

Jaystimer

Tenderfoot
May 8, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello! I am posting in hopes to find someone on AnnaMarie island in FL who has a metal detector and would be willing to help find my wedding ring. I lost it on 5-7-16 in about two feet of water on the beach directly across from the moose lodge building. It was during low tide. It is a one carat three diamond ring size 5. I am devastated currently. My husband is in medical school so we do not have a lot of money but I could offer a small cash reward for the find. Feel free to call me at 765-356-1430. I do not live on the island I live in miramar but I have a friend who does that could get it from you for me. Thank you soo much if you're reading this & can help me.

-Jay Stimer

Last edited:

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello! I am posting in hopes to find someone on Annabelle island in FL who has a metal detector and would be willing to help find my wedding ring. I lost it on 5-7-16 in about two feet of water on the beach directly across from the moose lodge building. It was during low tide. It is a one carat three diamond ring size 5. I am devastated currently. My husband is in medical school so we do not have a lot of money but I could offer a small cash reward for the find. Feel free to call me at 765-356-1430. I do not live on the island I live in miramar but I have a friend who does that could get it from you for me. Thank you soo much if you're reading this & can help me.

-Jay Stimer

Sorry for your loss!

If no one offers their help, maybe... buy an under water "basic" metal detector from "Cabellas" and try locating it?

buzzhead

Sep 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure if he is close to you as I'm in pa also but I sent a message to a friend in fl with your number in case he is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm sure some one can Help Hang In there Chug and Red Vancouver WA

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey, if nobody on this site can help, call a popular radio station in the area. If they will broadcast the message, I'm sure someone will respond, maybe even one of us who lives down there and just didn't see your post here...

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sent message to several folks in Florida, not quite sure how far they're away from location of lost ring.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't find nor can Google Map find Annabelle Island in Florida. Either it takes me to Sanibel Island or Anna Marie Island.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was told the same thing by one member of the lost & found group out of Florida...they will be contacting you as you have listed above.

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
See if you can find a member of Ring Finders in your area.

4Strokes1Pick&Poke

May 3, 2016
Arizona, California, Alaska, Oregon, Florida, Loui
Detector(s) used
Garret Pin pointer pro AT. "Other" methods.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Get a overhead google earth view. There are many dowsers on here! Maybe they can tell you right were it is to look? They claim they can, put them to the test! I will put my magic rods over the pic and give you a spot too. Problem now is the tide shifting the sand hope it was on high tide and not low. Eek I just saw it was low tide good luck, sorry to hear it.

OP
OP
J

Jaystimer

Tenderfoot
May 8, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank you so much! Someone has contacted me and is in the search for it!! :)

-Jay

OP
OP
J

Jaystimer

Tenderfoot
May 8, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the search is on!!

Thank you for all the inquiries and kind words!! Someone contacted me this morning and is in the search for it now :) **fingers crossed** I have faith it will be found! Will keep updated.

-Jay

OP
OP
J

Jaystimer

Tenderfoot
May 8, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a ring finder from the site and he is on the hunt now :)

CoilToTheSoil

Mar 14, 2015
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Sovereign xs2a Pro
Minelab Sovereign GT
Minelab X-Terra 705
Minelab Explorer SE
Minelab e-trac
Tesoro compadre
Whites v3i
AT Pro
Teknetics Gamma 6000
Bounty Hunter Camo LS
Bounty Hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Post a pic if and when it's returned, gotta love those reunited with such important memories

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any updates to this?

OP
OP
J

Jaystimer

Tenderfoot
May 8, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MY RING HAS BEEN FOUND!!!! YAYYY, COULDNT BE MORE THRILLED!! a Robert Anderson from Manatee county found it. sent me a pic and all. Thank you for all the kind words of encouragement and suggestions!!!

--Jay :D

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh my, that is great! I love it when a plan comes together! :laughing7: :notworthy:
I jumped for joy reading your last post, lol.

I'm just up the road from you(sawgrass area) and first time I've seen this post/thread. There is always the S. Fla Metal Detecters Club, out of Ft.Laud/H'wood, that can reach out to folks too. They're on line if anyone needs them in the future.

I was wondering where the island was, too. thinking maybe, if not too far...... gotta act quick, it's suppose to start raining, maybe tomorrow....
But, no need, and your news is just great! Yes, please, do share a pic when reunited.
We love happy endings! Thanks for sharing with us, too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread