Need help to find name on this plate

Wadedeep

Greenie
May 18, 2016
Between the Battery and the Front Line
Detector(s) used
1970s whites sears ruebuck tridiscriminator/ bounty hunter tracker iv's ×2 w/ 4,8,&10inch head, dowsing rods made from peach limbs, and tesoro Vaquero with nel dd hunter coil 12.5 x 8.5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dug this wv chauffeur license back bout 3 months ago. I went to court house, no help no record. Then went to library and a woman did some digging in files. All roads lead to dmv. They said that it was confidential information, well the person is dead I just wanted to find family members to show them and possibly find out bout the owner. Probably a family I already know. There has to be a way past this and how to find a name for this plate. Can anyone help me? GodBless asset.jpeg

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
I dug this wv chauffeur license back bout 3 months ago. I went to court house, no help no record. Then went to library and a woman did some digging in files. All roads lead to dmv. They said that it was confidential information, well the person is dead I just wanted to find family members to show them and possibly find out bout the owner. Probably a family I already know. There has to be a way past this and how to find a name for this plate. Can anyone help me? GodBless View attachment 1314934

Call Funeral Homes, The State House, Bus Companies, Any Government Agency etc. Good Luck and Great Tag!

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Today, in West Virginia, that license is referred to as a 'Class D, non-CDL for-hire driver's license'. (CDL=Commercial Drivers License) and it is issued by the DMV. If this were my challenge, I'd start with a call to the WVA Archives and History Department (a division of Culture and History). You can also contact them through this site:http://www.wvculture.org/history/archivesindex.aspx
Happy Hunting,
Don.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread