Dog tags - Indianapolis

BillyD123

Sep 8, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone! Total noob here looking for info. I also posted on the Indiana page.

My father in law is a Vietnam vet, and he lost his dog tags today while playing with his grandson at a park. Sunbelt rents out a metal detector (looks to be a Garrett 1138070) - do I have any chance of finding his tags with that? Alternatively, do any of you "search for hire"? If any of you are near the south side of Indy (Perry) and would be interested, shoot me a PM.

Thanks all!

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just about any detector would find a fresh drop, assuming you know how to setup and use the detector. The isn't always as easy as some think, especially if the area has EMI, heavily mineralized ground, or full or other junk metals. Check with TheRingFinders.com to see if there is a member close by that would be willing to help you. That way you not only get a better detector, you get someone who knows how to use it. :thumbsup:

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone ever hear if they were found ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread