Family Heirloom lost in shallow water/beach on North Topsail North Carolina

ncbeachfreak

Nov 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all,
This website is basically my last hope in having help locating a family heirloom on the beach. Unfortunately, we do not know the which public access the ring was lost at but we do know that it was lost in around N. Topsail island beach. The ring was actually lost in the waves on the beach but we think the ring may have made its way on to the beach somehow with the tides. This ring was lost a few years ago.
The ring is a (large) gold men's ring with a black Onyx face and the letter "A" engraved in the Onyx. This ring was given to my father by my mother and both are now deceased. The ring has an enormous amount of sentimental value to his children. If any treasure hunters have come across this ring in our around Topsail Island (vicinity) please email me or respond to this thread. A reward will be given.
Thank you,
[email protected]

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I recommend that you take to the beaches, and talk to the people with metal detectors. Best wishes and good luck.

Duckman Willcox

Sep 20, 2015
SouthTexas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500, XP Deus, Simplex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Post it on " lostmystuff.net " and hopefully someone will respond from your area.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gotta love this thread

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread