$150,000 earing in lake (Atlanta Falcons' player)

Capt Nemo

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2015
Oshkosh, WI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its just proof that they are all knuckleheads. In my line of work I have had interaction with a lot of the sports team members and rappers and Movie TV stars or not so much. Most of them are such that you can't wait to get away from them. There are exceptions to the rule. Jay Leno, Conan O'Brian Tom Hanks, are a few examples that are upstanding individuals. The rest.... well lets just say, I never met a rapper that I wanted to Hang with.

You must be a union stagehand!

For me, I've worked 31 years in the entertainment business and 21 as an IA member. Performers are nothing more than a walking paycheck to me now.

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I wonder how many earrings will be lost this season while hitting a knee and disrespecting our country and National Anthem. I won't know because I won't be watching Any NFL games this season. Strictly College and High School televised games here. The NFL in my opinion has produced Far Too Many ungrateful, unappreciative, disrespectful, premadonna millionaire golden boy spoiled brats who for many, have never really had a true job. They are privileged to live in a country where they are free and have the opportunity to play a game making millions of dollars while doing it. Still, this isn't enough. They want to disrespect their country on national television....the same country that affords them these freedoms and lifestyle they enjoy. I'm done with em'. A lot of these players need to learn that they are ball players. 1) Man up, 2) Shut up, and 3) Play ball.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Exactly What Happens When You Take Anyone Of Unknown Poverty Straight Into Celebrity Millionaire Status. Take The Players/Rappers Out Of The Hood But Can't Take The Hood Out Of The Player/Rapper! From OJ to The Present. It Just Doesn't Work!

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
earned that much just running onto the field

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread