Help find my wedding band ocean city md

Minkyboodle

Sep 6, 2017
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was married in 2010 and had custom made rings for me and my spouse. During a trip to ocean city md in 2011/2012 I was splashing in the ocean when my band flew off and plunged into the murky ocean water. My husband and a man that witnessed the tragedy searched for hours, but it was gone. If anyone has found or recognizes the band from these photos I would be thrilled to have my ring again-
IMG_1477.PNG IMG_1478.PNG

It's rather wide with a hammered finish and oddly shaped somewhat squarish. It would be a size 5.5 or 6.
Sterling silver

Last edited:

bill_wabo

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2014
Quebec
Detector(s) used
helmet from pomelo
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Tesoro Mojave,
Garrett Carrott
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can you tell us what metal it is made of? I think it would help.

dfallis1

Jan 5, 2016
Somewhere below the mason-dixon
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus-
Garrett GTI 2500-
Garrett AT PRO- Garrett Pro-Pointer AT-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just for future accidents like this. I was told that beach patrol actually have detectors that they lend to people that has lost something precious. This is something new I read somewhere.

OP
OP
M

Minkyboodle

Sep 6, 2017
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for the info- good to know. since that was the last day we were spending there I trust that another has found it...it's also been quite a few years since then, but I figure it doesn't hurt to keep a look out and see if anyone recognizes it. My hope of finding it is just a hope. you all find some amazing things on your searches!

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You might want to contact the local detecting club to see if one of their members might have found it, or knows someone who has. Good Luck! After 5+ years, it's unlikely you could just go there now and pull it out. Stranger things have happened though! :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread