Lost white gold earring in college park, md (Maryland, near va, dc)

Ashash

Sep 9, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aaaaah it fell off just now after I finished mowing the lawn! Reddit sent me to this forum and said people enjoy helping out with their metal detectors. If you can help me find the earring, you keep anything else you find on the property (big front lawn, muddy back yard, and a swamp you might not want to venture into...). Bonus points if you find my gold engagement ring (only other thing id want to keep if found) but i dont think its in the backyard.

Its getting dark now, but tomorrow I'm home all day or most weekends and even fridays would be a good time. Refreshments provided :)

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aaaaah it fell off just now after I finished mowing the lawn! Reddit sent me to this forum and said people enjoy helping out with their metal detectors. If you can help me find the earring, you keep anything else you find on the property (big front lawn, muddy back yard, and a swamp you might not want to venture into...). Bonus points if you find my gold engagement ring (only other thing id want to keep if found) but i dont think its in the backyard.

Its getting dark now, but tomorrow I'm home all day or most weekends and even fridays would be a good time. Refreshments provided :)

You may want to check out: TheRingFinders.com. They should have someone close to you. Good Luck! Stud earrings are not easy to find.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread