found college ring

simone leamon

Nov 16, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this ring in an elevator years ago at Erlanger hospital. This is a woman's ring. This ring is gold. In the shape of an oval/foot ball. Has a cross in the middle and a stone in the middle of the cross. It has university of Tennessee on it. Two different dates, one on each side.There are initials on the inside. I have tried for years now to find the owner or at least a family member of the owner.

WaterScoop

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2017
SW Washington
Detector(s) used
Nox 800,
CTX 3030,
XP DEUS,
Excalibur II
Garrett AT Max,
Whites DFX,
Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A picture is worth a thousand words!

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With the name of the school, dates, and initials, why can't you find the person?

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post simone - so, Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).
tn_moved_over.gif
2nd - I moved this thread from Help! over to Forum: Lost & Found for more exposure.
tn_link.gif
3rd - I searched
tn_02.gif
and found Class Ring Finder Lost and Found Directory (Nov 24, 2009, 10:11 AM)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread