Help I left my Sand Scoop @ the Beach

wygold

May 21, 2016
Chula Vista, Ca.
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Dual Pack
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im not sure if anyone in San Diego would give it back but a couple of days ago when I was at the beach metal Detecting I broke my metal detector and I as I left Mission Beach, I left my sand scoop there. I went back and it was gone. Looked On Craigslist and no one posted it. So those of you who metal detect the beaches in San Diego came across a travel sand scoop near the Belmont Park with orange handles and a modified basket, let me know. I need it back. Money is tight and I can’t afford to buy another one. I have multiple videos on YouTube that shows the sand scoop in action. My YouTube channel is wygold’s Metal Detecting Adventures.

Needless to say I am having a bad month as far as equipment breakdown & loosing my equipment.

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry that happened to you. Hopefully a TNet member will read this post and is able to return it to you.
Ask at the main lifeguard station to see if someone turned it in. Good luck!

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I checked out your YouTube channel (subbed and liked) and saw the scoop you lost. Was it Stainless Steel or aluminum?

OP
OP
W

wygold

May 21, 2016
Chula Vista, Ca.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stainless steel. Thanks for the sub

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a scoop you can borrow for a while until you get a new one, or hopefully, you get your old one back. Let me know.....I can bring it to the club meeting Friday if you'd like to pick it up there.

OP
OP
W

wygold

May 21, 2016
Chula Vista, Ca.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you Mark, I would appreciate that. I’ll see you on Fridays Meeting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread