lost wedding ring in Myrtle beach SC

strwberry083

Sep 20, 2007
PA
ok so i need some help and hopefully someone out there will be able to assist me.

my family and i were on vacation mid september in Myrtle Beach South Carolina when my husband took the baby into the ocean to get the sand out of her swim suite... a little while later he realized his wedding band was missing. we looked around whee they were digging in the sand but it was nowhere to be found. so he apparently lost it in the ocean. we were staying at the sea mist resort so we were around the 1200 block of south ocean blvd. the ring is yellow gold with 5 round diamonds on the top but they are set to look like squares. it also has 5 round diamond on each side of the ring.

if anyone thinks they can help let me know thank you.

-Jones-

Aug 11, 2005
NW Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab GO-FIND 60 and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
strawberry,

sorry to hear about that loss. I'm sure after reading your post, there may be one or two lookin for the ring. It could be years before it's ever found if it's found.

hope it comes back to ya some how some way...............

Oct 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Strawberry. I know this thread is almost 10 years old but I just wanted to say I am sorry to hear what happened. My wife did actually find a wedding ring shortly after that when we where there for one of the Myrtle Beach Weddings but I am sad to say it doesn't quite fit the description you gave as it doesn't have the diamonds on the side of the ring. I hope in the years since this post you have managed to find it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread