Man loses wedding band at Torrey Pines State park in the ocean, REWARD

xr7ator

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800
My business partner went on vacation to San Diego. He was out mid day on 6-8-19 just south of the south parking lot not far from the bathrooms in the waves. So, just south of the bathrooms out in the ocean. He lost his original wedding band made of tungsten.(he believes...not silver or gold) Just a plain silver colored band with no markings inside.
It is his original wedding ring and will pay $100 reward for it.
I know it's a long shot but thought I'd post for him. So, if you find it and want to turn a crappy ring find into $100 please post up a pic and or PM me.

HH ALL!

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How deep in the water was he when the ring came off?

TommyB

Jul 24, 2013
OC, Calif
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Surf PI & Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
How deep was he and about what time of day. This info will help with depth based on the tide tables.

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope it's found...

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How deep was he and about what time of day. This info will help with depth based on the tide tables.

The OP mentioned mid day, (noon?) but, yeah, it would be nice to narrow that down a bit. I forwarded the info to our local detecting club, so, we'll keep our fingers crossed.

OP
OP
X

xr7ator

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Hey guys and sorry about the delay. He was out waist deep around noon. He lost his sunglasses as well so that is telling us the waves were hitting him pretty good. Thanks for all the help, everyone. It would be amazing if somehow we could get it back to him.

GL & HH!

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Just curious if your business partner ever got his wedding ring back? :dontknow:

Dave

OP
OP
X

xr7ator

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
No sir, although when I saw that this thread had been bumped, I got a little excited. He wears a silicone band now. It would be totally awesome if it was recovered. It would be over the top outta sight if it was returned...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread