$50 reward for lost prescription glasses lost at a beach near Bodega California

SputnikBites

Jun 26, 2019
Vacaville
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, and soon getting submersible headphones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know it's probably too late, but don't really know the science of beech geology. I lost a pair of prescription glasses at either Doran Beach or Salmon Creek Beach, both near Bodega California on Saturday, June 22nd, about a week ago. Hopefully I might find some curious and adventurous souls to try their luck. I put up a Craigslist ad, but not sure people in the area really refer to it. Just in case you're interested, the prescription glasses -- women's rectangular ish, vaguely reddish, semi-transparent, bifocals, with transition lenses, they darken in the sunlight. the prescription is pretty light so it won't be very noticeable. they aren't any fancy brand name but would very much like to recover them. I would have tried to recover them on my own, but didn't realize it until we were leaving and we were exhausted, and I was very sunburned. it's also almost a 2 hour drive for me. but I will gladly make the drive and pay the reward if someone finds them in decent condition. Thank you for your time!

Last edited:

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Step one. Check under your car seat

Chub

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it was lost in the dry sand, you may want to contact a member of TheRingFinders.com to see if one of the members is willing to go look for you. There's a member in Sebastopol and Santa Rosa. If it was lost in the water, they might still help, but, after a week in the surf, it's not likely to still be in good shape. Not impossible, but, sand and glass lenses don't get along too well! The sand always wins in the end. If they can't/wont help, you can also try the local detecting clubs in the area to see if they're willing. Good Luck!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread