Last edited:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
What area are you in? It's a big country.

U.B.

Apr 27, 2015
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish you luck in finding your Mom’s ring. Do you have an idea of where, in Colorado, she lost it?

OP
OP
R

Rckymtnhigh

Tenderfoot
Dec 29, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi U.B. I do. It was taken from her house in Colorado Springs. The only thing I want to do is find it for her if I can. It means a lot to her and would mean the world to her if I can find it. Every once in a while I Google search for it and today I found this forum where people sometime find class rings and I thought I would give it a shot. It could be anywhere by now.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it was stolen, its gone. Thieves steal things to sell. "scrap" gold and silver get sold to refineries. Sorry, but theres a huge difference between a ring someone lost in the park and one stolen from their home.

OP
OP
R

Rckymtnhigh

Tenderfoot
Dec 29, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it was stolen, its gone. Thieves steal things to sell. "scrap" gold and silver get sold to refineries. Sorry, but theres a huge difference between a ring someone lost in the park and one stolen from their home.

I understand this and it makes me very sad. I will still hold out hope that maybe they sold it to a pawn shop and it has changed hands and will maybe appear someday.

Russoca

Jan 31, 2019
Northern CA
Detector(s) used
White's MXT E-Tracker, Nokta Macro Simplex+
Nokta Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you know the company that made it (like Jostens) you may be able to get a one off made for her, then inscribe it.

Contact the school and see if they, or former secretary (they know everything), know the company. Not many out there and its probably under $100 to get a re-do. Inscribing shouldn't be too much either.

Not the same thing, but, the odds are better replicating than finding I think. However, never say never, right?

Russ

OP
OP
R

Rckymtnhigh

Tenderfoot
Dec 29, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you know the company that made it (like Jostens) you may be able to get a one off made for her, then inscribe it.

Contact the school and see if they, or former secretary (they know everything), know the company. Not many out there and its probably under $100 to get a re-do. Inscribing shouldn't be too much either.

Not the same thing, but, the odds are better replicating than finding I think. However, never say never, right?

Russ

Thank you, this is a great idea!

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also wish you luck ya never know

tommy67

Tenderfoot
Mar 11, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am a data scientist, who uses knowledge of Bayesian statistics to search for lost objects, such as the remains of the airplane, ships or precious metals. But the last one is my passion. I was able to find 50 locations of the UK where, according to real historical information and legends, the treasures of kings, conquerors, and rich nobles were buried. I have lent my treasure-finding expertise to map "(deleted by mod for rule violation)". I have a lot of experience in searching for missing objects. I can help you. Write to me in private.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread