Sister?s wedding ring LOST In Honolulu on honeymoon - waikiki.

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear friends of treasure net,

I need your help. Biggly.

My sweet little sister and her husband had their honeymoon last week in Hawaii. My sister lost her wedding ring, and I don?t need to go into the details about how sentimental, and precious this is to her and the family. It has a stone of our late mother and was and is a symbol of her and her husband?s eternal love.

My sister has pointed on the map exactly where she lost it. If anyone knows of any hunter with the gusto to search for this ring, please let me know.

It was lost on Oahu on a part of Waikiki.

Obviously, I am not just trolling for a ladies diamond ring, I have photos and a description of the ring. Please reach out for details of where it was exactly lost. And I will happily share.

Thanks crew,
Coin-Fetcher

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's a couple of very successful members of TheRingFinders.com that can help for lost items on Oahu.

OP
OP
CoinFetcher

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I made a call to a ring finder member - he seemed like it may be hopeless only after a few days. I gave him a Pin of the exact location, and I haven’t heard back…

claypile

Mar 12, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aww that's sad. Hopefully, the ring can still be found. Praying that someone in a good heart would return it to the rightful owner.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Call the ringfinders AND Talk to them Be fair with them
We pay a lot every year to be a member with them

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread