Kamikoto knife found in Georgia - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Kamikoto knife found in Georgia

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    "Is that a Geiger Counter?"

Feb 2006
    South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the headlands
    Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
    16265 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Red-Coat View Post
    Happens about once a month on another forum where I moderate. They don't usually get a chance to post anything after that initial test message because we run a reputation check on their email address and their IP... and ban their account if they don't pass those checks.
    Ditto. I'm a moderator on an unrelated site and we check https://whatismyipaddress.com/ for all new membership "applications".

LOTS of times banned members try a handful of attempts to set up a new account; or current members try to get a second account with a different username. Naughty, naughty.

And you should be careful what you post. Some sites keep track and report back if you are reported as Spam. It shows up on your Internet permanent record, so to speak, for any forum to check.
    Last edited by Charlie P. (NY); Sep 07, 2021 at 07:14 PM.
    Red-Coat, crashbandicoot and Fat like this.
    "If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth" -- Carl Sagan.

Need the names of good men and heroes to say? Say the names of M. Sgt Gordon and 1st Sgt Shugart.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    41494 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie P. (NY) View Post
    Ditto. I'm a moderator on an unrelated site and we check https://whatismyipaddress.com/ for all new membership "applications".

LOTS of times banned members try a handful of attempts to set up a new account; or current members try to get a second account with a different username. Naughty, naughty.

And you should be careful what you post. Some sites keep track and report back if you are reported as Spam. It shows up on your permanent record, so to speak.
    As do I.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

USAF Intelligence 1967-1971
    306th Bomb Wing Strategic Air Command
    Lackland AFB, Tx.
    Lowry AFB, Co.
    McCoy AFB, Fl
    Kadena AFB, Okinawa 1968-1969, 1970-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..." No Expiration Date!

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

I exercise my right to keep and bear arms 24/7/365

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

(PER ADMINS AVATARS AND SIGNATURES DO NOT FALL UNDER RULES FOR RELIGION AND POLITICS)

gb
    Dec 2019
    Surrey
    7702 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie P. (NY) View Post

And you should be careful what you post. Some sites keep track and report back if you are reported as Spam. It shows up on your Internet permanent record, so to speak, for any forum to check.
    The sites linked below are rather more useful. The second one only gives you a limited number of checks before you have to pay... but you can often bypass the limit by Googling the email domain or IP you want to check in combination with the the word "IPQUALITYSCORE" and seeing if it comes up as a hit:

https://cleantalk.org/blacklists

https://www.ipqualityscore.com/domain-reputation

Charter Member
    us
    Sep 2020
    Dumas,AR
    2565 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Treasure_Hunter View Post
    As do I.
    The all seeing eye!
    Fat likes this.

br
    Jul 2018
    2075 times
    hahahaha...a Karen for sure!

karenmane....Exactly what is the point of your post?
    Fat and crashbandicoot like this.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links