Kamikoto knife found in Georgia

karenmane

Sep 7, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im new to this tresure hunting thing but I found this really expensive Kamikoto knife in Georgia. It is above 100$ just wondering what i should do with it?
maxresdefault-7-e1621144541531.jpg

Attachments

• maxresdefault-7-e1621144541531.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 91

Lenrac2

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2021
Illinois
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Denise-Nokta Legend/Garrett Apex Nox600
Bob-AT Max/ Nox800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I would use them to cut things! JK! Welcome to TNet!!

Red-Coat

Gold Member
Dec 23, 2019
Surrey, UK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It’s not just “a knife”… it’s a boxed set of knives. As for “what should you do with it?”, if you “found” it, perhaps you should consider returning it to “Pilot Jon”, who posted a review of that set on YouTube on 17th December 2019 titled “Unboxing and quick review of Kamikoto knives I bought off the internet”.

Oddly, your picture seems to be a screenshot from his video:

Kamikoto.jpg

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im new to this tresure hunting thing but I found this really expensive Kamikoto knife in Georgia. It is above 100$ just wondering what i should do with it?

Curious how you found knives in GA when your IPs are in Europe, extra long shaft? How is it your picture is also screen shot taken from Kamikoto website video, your camera broken?

Last edited:

CreakyDigger

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2019
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
White's Spectra v3; Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Curious how you found knives in GA when your IPs are in Europe, extra long shaft? How is it your picture is also screen shot taken from Kamikoto website video, your camera broken?

Maybe he means the country not the state....but if the pics are pilfered, tis what tis.

Doubter in MD

Bronze Member
Jan 18, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It’s not just “a knife”… it’s a boxed set of knives. As for “what should you do with it?”, if you “found” it, perhaps you should consider returning it to “Pilot Jon”, who posted a review of that set on YouTube on 17th December 2019 titled “Unboxing and quick review of Kamikoto knives I bought off the internet”.

Oddly, your picture seems to be a screenshot from his video:

So, in the video, how did pilot Jon like the knives? I'm guessing he didn't like them because he left them laying around where karenmane could find them.

Red-Coat

Gold Member
Dec 23, 2019
Surrey, UK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, in the video, how did pilot Jon like the knives? I'm guessing he didn't like them because he left them laying around where karenmane could find them.

I do that all the time... buy stuff from facebook adverts on the internet for $250 and then leave it laying around somewhere because I didn't like it that much.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All these skilled debunkers gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe he means the country not the state....but if the pics are pilfered, tis what tis.

Even if it was the country of Georgia it would still need to be a very long shaft.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
. . . just wondering what i should do with it?

Welcome.

If your steak is so tough you need steak-knives like that you should sell the knives and get better cuts of beef.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
As I get older, I find myself saying this more often:

There are some things I simply will never understand.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thought about it some more, and the only logical (somewhat)
reason I can see for putting in the effort to make a fake post
is they are just trying to establish themselves in order to spam
the site at a later time.

Doubtful I'm correct, but it is plausible. :dontknow:

Red-Coat

Gold Member
Dec 23, 2019
Surrey, UK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thought about it some more, and the only logical (somewhat)
reason I can see for putting in the effort to make a fake post
is they are just trying to establish themselves in order to spam
the site at a later time.

Doubtful I'm correct, but it is plausible. :dontknow:

Happens about once a month on another forum where I moderate. They don't usually get a chance to post anything after that initial test message because we run a reputation check on their email address and their IP... and ban their account if they don't pass those checks.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Happens about once a month on another forum where I moderate. They don't usually get a chance to post anything after that initial test message because we run a reputation check on their email address and their IP... and ban their account if they don't pass those checks.

Ditto. I'm a moderator on an unrelated site and we check https://whatismyipaddress.com/ for all new membership "applications".

LOTS of times banned members try a handful of attempts to set up a new account; or current members try to get a second account with a different username. Naughty, naughty.

And you should be careful what you post. Some sites keep track and report back if you are reported as Spam. It shows up on your Internet permanent record, so to speak, for any forum to check.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ditto. I'm a moderator on an unrelated site and we check https://whatismyipaddress.com/ for all new membership "applications".

LOTS of times banned members try a handful of attempts to set up a new account; or current members try to get a second account with a different username. Naughty, naughty.

And you should be careful what you post. Some sites keep track and report back if you are reported as Spam. It shows up on your permanent record, so to speak.

As do I.

Red-Coat

Gold Member
Dec 23, 2019
Surrey, UK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

And you should be careful what you post. Some sites keep track and report back if you are reported as Spam. It shows up on your Internet permanent record, so to speak, for any forum to check.

The sites linked below are rather more useful. The second one only gives you a limited number of checks before you have to pay... but you can often bypass the limit by Googling the email domain or IP you want to check in combination with the the word "IPQUALITYSCORE" and seeing if it comes up as a hit:

https://cleantalk.org/blacklists

https://www.ipqualityscore.com/domain-reputation

xaos

Bronze Member
Jul 3, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hahahaha...a Karen for sure!

karenmane....Exactly what is the point of your post?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread