FOUND: MIGHTY AP .........no reward offered

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
Hello fine people of TN! First I wanna say thank you fer your concerns, nice emails etc............realy appreciated! Second Id like to express how much I miss this lil circus we call TreasureNet, and all the clowns who call this place home! ;D Ive been through a lot of crap the last 6 months & I havent been able to be here to agitate, stir the pot, instigate etc ;) but Ive got most of it scraped off, my clothes are in the dryer & things are finaly starting to look up.........I look forward to all the fun we will have! Muhahaha! But seriously folks, Ive realy missed this place & Ive very much missed my friends here, some great, caring people..........the best treasure hunters on the planet! Yeah you find some cool stuff too but i mean you guys got a lot of heart & this is what makes you the best. As soon as the snow melts & temps get above 10 degrees I'll be back to posting pics of big piles of clad & dirty, broken hot wheels, agitating the natives (jeff & all the moderators are cringing ;D ) holding contests & loving every minute of it! Damn it feels good to be back...........just feels right! :)

And a big gratz to Gypsy on makin moderator.........Jeff & Marc could not have found a better person fer the job! No one here is more dedicated to TN & its members than Gypsy & I am absolutely thrilled for her! How much are they payin you Gypsy? LOL ::)

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome home. ;D

;)

ap slipper.jpg

have a good un.............
SHERMANVILLE

Attachments

• ap slipper.jpg
    ap slipper.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 1,165

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Mighty AP said:
And a big gratz to Gypsy on makin moderator.........Jeff & Marc could not have found a better person fer the job! No one here is more dedicated to TN & its members than Gypsy & I am absolutely thrilled for her! How much are they payin you Gypsy? LOL ::)

Welcome Home A.P.!!!!!
I get room and board and all the change in the bottom of the hot tub....its working out well..... ::)

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !
Welcome back AP. 8)
Now what's this I hear about Gypsy has gone to the dark side. Say it aint so Gypsy ! :o :-\ :'(
Well sure am gonna miss you while your sittin up thar way above us mortals starin down at us and laughin as you toy with our daily lives. ;D :D ;)

BTW why you dont have one of them big purple ID tags over your Avatar ? ???
too cool huh ? 8)

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
MD Dog said:
Welcome back AP. 8)
Now what's this I hear about Gypsy has gone to the dark side. Say it aint so Gypsy ! :o :-\ :'(
Well sure am gonna miss you while your sittin up thar way above us mortals starin down at us and laughin as you toy with our daily lives. ;D :D ;)

too cool huh ? 8)

Riverrat and I are moderators of the Thinking of You and Memorial Threads....the nice stuff! I think we need Halo's..... :-*

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to have you back where you belong, AP!! We've missed ya.

MD Dog said:
Welcome back AP. 8)

too cool huh ? 8)

Look closely, MD Dog...go all the way down to "Thinking of You'" and "In Memory of..." you will see the big purple ID tag over Gypsy's and River Rat's avatars. This is the only place you will find it. So, we both are receiving room & board and the change lost in the bottom of the hot tub. ;D ;D

;) RR

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !
Wow you too River rat ? How'd that Happen ? It was cause you too caused my heart attache with your beauty huh ? So the conspiracy's out huh. T-Nets out to do me in with purty Girls eh. :D :D :D

Seriously congrats, I never noticed it when I first come back on. or I woulda said something sooner. But hey I don't wanna Hijack MightyAPs thread. So Happy to see your commin back AP and congrats to both of you girls again. Boy I didn't think I was gone that long but the place sure has changed allot while I was away. ;)

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Mighty, I may be having a senior moment, but I am only here on tnet for bout 6 months..so I cant remember if I met ya before on here or not..soooooooooooo Hi and welcome back, I am the resident diehard rookie who dreams the dream and never gives up... I keep trugging along.. cant wait to see your posts....

booty

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
Hello, I don't think we have met yet. Welcome back and I look forward to seeing your finds.

Pepper :)

OP
OP
Mighty AP

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Detector(s) used
Hey thanks a bunch, it realy is good to be back. Now if I can just find my ol' buddy Tinpan we'll be heading over to the "Thinking of You" section to cause a bit of trouble like the good ol' days! Poor the booze down the toilet & hide all the women!! WOOHOO!!! :D And Sherm...........thank you! Its good to see the thievin flyin monkey again! Good times indeed! :)

ashleen

Bronze Member
Aug 25, 2005
NH
Welcome home, Ap......
you've been missed!
Is LQ back too????

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 1,071

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
MIGHTY MAN!!!

Great to see you are still kickin it dude, welcome home. :)

Tis my off season here, so I haven't been around much of late (busy writing and stuff) but I am glad I stopped in tonight and saw this.

Cheers!
Bobby

jorge del norte

Bronze Member
Dec 22, 2005
nc
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex - Tesoro Conquistador Umax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey............AP

Whats up, dude this place has changed......glad to see your back.......I still haven't caught up to your silver Totals!!!

I still have the bug......just not as often!!!!!!!!

jorge

OP
OP
Mighty AP

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Detector(s) used
Your curses are music to my ears TT!!! (buy some Bactine..........my dog urinated on the blade! ;) ) LOL
And where is Tinpan? Cant find my partner-in-crime anywhere.........I have this sneaky suspision that y'all may have pinned him down & poured some holy water on him! Exercised his demons, lil baptism perhaps? Has Tinpan changed his carousing ways? ??? No more agitating, no more poking sticks at the animals in their lil cages? LOL no more fun???
Just kiddin folks........ ;)

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
No holy water. He joined the Eu Network! Welcome to the Eu network TinPan!. ;D ;D
(if you ain't in the political forum you might not get it...)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions