LOST RING IN VEGAS would like it found. .999Fine gold Reward to finder

jewelerdave

Aug 29, 2007
Fort Collins, Colorado
Detector(s) used
I just follow my nose!...where the silver and gold goes!
Minelab 5000, Goldmaster, and a few others
XRF spectrometer, Common sense.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I made a set of wedding rings for a couple who got married over the last weekend, Feb 16th 2008 at the Hardrock in Las Vegas NV
Somewhere outside the meeting rooms there is a courtyard, The rings they ordered were too big as they did not get the correct finger sizes from the jeweler that checked them, They whent ahead with the wedding anyway but the rings were lose. The Groom when to give a high five to one of his buddies outside in the courtyard and the ring flew up and off...no one heard a sound of where it landed. Most of the area is concrete but there are some vegetative areas and bushes. The staff and security spent hours searching but no luck. They feel it went into the bushes. It could be on the ground, or it could be hung up on a branch in a bush or tree. Either way, One of these rings is probably waiting to be found. I will offer a reward/finders fee if found The Ring is titanium with a band of mokume gane made of Palladium and Sterling silver. 2 Grams of Pure .999 fine gold to whoever can find it pulse bragging rights! The ring its self only has about 2 grams of gold silver and palladium combined scrap value. But I put a lot of work into making these!

Attachments

• PDSSTITANIUM.JPG
    PDSSTITANIUM.JPG
    6.5 KB · Views: 569

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread