Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Minelab Excalibur 2
White's classic 3sl
Garrett Infinium
Garrett pro pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's right, I found treasure and I lost it all. Everything I've collected since I started this back in 1997.I've searched everywhere. There's even an old adze head in the mix so I can't understand how it is so hidden. Now it's time to locate my "own" cache. It's driving me crazy. I had silvers, musket balls, jewelry, etc. I've been looking for 3 weeks now. Do I need to take apart my house, stud by stud, down to the foundation? Any tips on locating your own lost treasure??

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you have a spouse? Sound likes to me a yard/garage sale may had taken place, or simply thrown out. Hope you do find it or whatever happened to your "treasures".

RR

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
River Rat said:
Do you have a spouse? Sound likes to me a yard/garage sale may had taken place, or simply thrown out. Hope you do find it or whatever happened to your "treasures".

RR

You know I have a friend who's husband had a yard sale, he decide to sell the old stereo console they had in the living room since it didn't work anyway. Sold it for 3 dollars to someone coming through. Several weeks later a gentleman came up to the door and my friend answered. The gentleman wanted to know if they had anymore sealed original Elvis records for sale. She didn't know what he was talking about so just said no. When hubby came home she asked where her collection of Elvis records was that was in the console. He didn't take anything out of it and knew then why it was so heavy loading it onto the guys truck. She had over 100 records (several copies) of his still sealed and never played that she had bought growing up. He is still in dog house over that.

OP
OP
lisfisher

lisfisher

Mar 5, 2008
CT
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Minelab Excalibur 2
White's classic 3sl
Garrett Infinium
Garrett pro pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My treasure collection has been found!! Yeehaaa!! .........I was searching in the wrong house!!

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
lisfisher said:
My treasure collection has been found!! Yeehaaa!! .........I was searching in the wrong house!!

wooooohoooooo I was reading through this starting to get really worried....those garage sale stories were frightening! :o Was oh so very glad to come across your update! :icon_sunny: :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread