California, Northern, Sierra Foothills, Grass Valley, North San Juan, Lost Item

Southernhunter

Sep 21, 2006
Florida
Hi Keachie,

Did you ever find the hearing aid? I'm over the hill from you but our GPAA has some claims over there so I could make a day trip out of it.

OP
OP
K

Keachie

Greenie
May 26, 2008
whizbang said:
Keachie, I hope you found your hearing aid. My wife and I returned this afternoon (October 17, 2008) from a 5 day trip to Grass Valley and a lot of the surrounding Nat'l Forest area. We live a few hours away in Monterey area. I would have been happy to have helped you find your hearing aid. Returning lost property to someone would be the highlight of my detecting career. We passed thru N. San Juan twice. Anyway, hope you've found it by now. I wish I had known beforehand.

Actually, yesterday I was in Sacto, and no I haven't found it yet. I tried with a $200 Radio Shack, borrowed, and found 22 lead, and various other things. Then I took off my other aid and discovered that the detector wouldn't detect it under any setting conditions, 1/2 inch away. Please use the number for me as 530 prefix and suffix 1849, and middlefix 292. This is scrambled up a bit to avoid bot harvesting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread