Lost 14K white gold/diamond wedding ring!

Audreyk

Jul 9, 2008
I lost my wedding ring on the 4th of July. We were going to go tubing behind the boat and I wanted to take my ring off so I wouldn't lose it. Well unfortunately I dropped it into the water. We have a really good idea of where it is and could meet you out at the lake to show you. It is in about 15-24 feet of water on the east side of Lake Ashtabula. Lake Ashtabula is about 15 minutes from Valley City, ND. I am desperate to get my ring back and would pay someone a very nice reward to find it for me. Please if your going to be in the area contact me and I will give you the info you need to find the ring.

Ant

Silver Member
Aug 6, 2006
Cali
Detector(s) used
Glold Bug 2 MineLab SE
Audreyk said:
I lost my wedding ring on the 4th of July. We were going to go tubing behind the boat and I wanted to take my ring off so I wouldn't lose it. Well unfortunately I dropped it into the water. We have a really good idea of where it is and could meet you out at the lake to show you. It is in about 15-24 feet of water on the east side of Lake Ashtabula. Lake Ashtabula is about 15 minutes from Valley City, ND. I am desperate to get my ring back and would pay someone a very nice reward to find it for me. Please if your going to be in the area contact me and I will give you the info you need to find the ring.

Try contacting the club at this link, good luck:
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,26508.0.html

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread