JESUIT TREASURES - ARE THEY REAL?

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola Compadrito,

Glad to hear it was just orange juice on the keyboard, I was a little concerned thinking that maybe you were having eye, or memory problems. :laughing7: To your health. :occasion14:

Now you have me wondering if that orange juice comes from El Naranjal? :icon_scratch:

Homar

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Corozon mi compadre you posted----> Now you have me wondering if that orange juice comes from El Naranjal
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nah, but from some of the trees that I grew from the seeds that 'came' from Naranjal:laughing7: You up to go looking for that cave ??

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. Corozon where is our Oroblanca de Tayopa ????

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Corozon mi compadre you posted----> Now you have me wondering if that orange juice comes from El Naranjal
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nah, but from some of the trees that I grew from the seeds that 'came' from Naranjal:laughing7: You up to go looking for that cave ??

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. Corozon where is our Oroblanca de Tayopa ????

I wouldn't know where to start on this one. I've read about it, but it seems to lack clues that would pinpoint it. Just send me some seeds.:laughing7: Blue Moon Amigo? :occasion14: Made with a hint of naranja

I had also been wondering about Oroblanco, and he pops out like a Jack in the box.:laughing7: Probably too busy to post, trying to keep warm up there.

Hot coffee Roy, and Beth? :coffee2::coffee2:

Homar

Last edited:

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Albuqerque, NM / Durango, CO
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium & Gold Bug II, Bazooka Super Prospector Sluice
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I keep seeing posts and come running to read hoping something new will have been posted about the topic...

Bottlecapbill

Feb 4, 2014
Sault St. Marie , Ontario Canada
Detector(s) used
AT PRO International, Blisstool V3, Makro Multi Kruzer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's funny I came on this thread today. Earlier I was reading some post war of 1812 journals and a fellow mentions in one of his journals that he was hired by a priest to take him to the site of an old jesuit church that had been destroyed in his grandfather's day. The priest, having a map then hired him to help find a marked stone and tree where the supposed treasure was buried. They were unable to find the stone and dug a few holes around similar trees in case the stone was moved, but had no success. "His grandfathers" day would be right around the late 1700's. It's pretty shady evidence but..........I thought I would toss that out there. Not sure how much I trust a journal of a former trapper who most likely would have been illiterate but......lol.

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Not all trappers were illiterate - famous mountain man Jedediah Smith was very much literate. Just something to consider of course.
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
ORO de Tayopa posted-->Not all trappers were illiterate

Hmmmm how about would be sheep herders?:laughing7:

Son Jose de La Mancha

Well, Moses was a sheep herder and is credited with authoring five books. Now what about Tropical Tramps - are they literate, and are you working on that book amigo, or are we going to have to keep waiting? :tongue3:

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's funny I came on this thread today. Earlier I was reading some post war of 1812 journals and a fellow mentions in one of his journals that he was hired by a priest to take him to the site of an old jesuit church that had been destroyed in his grandfather's day. The priest, having a map then hired him to help find a marked stone and tree where the supposed treasure was buried. They were unable to find the stone and dug a few holes around similar trees in case the stone was moved, but had no success. "His grandfathers" day would be right around the late 1700's. It's pretty shady evidence but..........I thought I would toss that out there. Not sure how much I trust a journal of a former trapper who most likely would have been illiterate but......lol.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=Jesu...hannel=sb&gfe_rd=cr&ei=V6gKU7zeEqaD8QfRo4DAAQ

map-http://www.dahlheimer-bebeau.com/Bebeau/Photos/NewFrancemap2withFrancoisroute.JPG

Any ideas regarding the contents of such treasure ?

Mastiff4me

Sep 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Be kind to Trappers! :) There is one sitting here on this thread with a BA and a published novel. Go Oro! Haha.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Food for thoughts . Morning in the mountains .

Mines.jpg

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmmm so el Oro de Tayopa has both a 'BA' AND a published book ?? Hmm a likely candidate for finishing the story of Tayopa no??

It 'IS' a story of Jesuit treasures and plots

Don Jose de La Mancha (who needs a --------).

Mastiff4me

Sep 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hint. It is not Oro. I am sure he has something more like a Doctorate. :)

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Hint. It is not Oro. I am sure he has something more like a Doctorate. :)
Jodi, I don't know about Roy's higher education, but can tell you he is one of the most educated men I have ever met. His knowledge never ceases to amaze me. It covers a very wide spectrum. Not sure his book has been published yet, as I have not received a signed copy to date.:dontknow: As far as I know, the title is going to be "The Secret of Carthage". Considering the long winters they have, I expect it will hit the shelves any day now.

On the other hand, his articles have been published a number of times. I have a copy of "UNDERGROUND", which is touted as "The Disinformation Guide To Ancient Civilizations And Hidden History". It was published in 2005 and Edited by Preston Peet. There are many articles in the book, and they are written by some very well known authors. Three that are personal favorites of mine are, Graham Hancock, David Hatcher Childress and Erich von Daniken. After reading his article, I have added Roy A. Decker to the list. The title of his article is "The Secret Land". This is how it begins:

"According to our history books, the Americas were discovered by Christopher Columbus in 1492. Many historians now include credit to Leif Eriksson's discovery of Vinland as a brief attempt at colonization of the island of Newdoundland around A.D. 1002. There are a number of other claimants to the honor of having discovered and colonized America before Columbus, ranging from the Irish to the Chinese, with greater of lesser evidence to support these claims. However, one little-known ancient people did in fact reach the Americas and even attempted a colony there more than two thousand years before Columbus-the empire of ancient Carthage.".....Which brings us back to Roy's forthcoming book.

One copy of "Underground" can be found here: under ground - Peet - > 10.00 - AbeBooks
I doubt it will be there very long........

Take care,

Joe

Just read Roy's post over on the Atlantis thread. Perhaps I should take it all back.:dontknow:.......naah!

Last edited:

GeorgiaGold

Nov 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi,
the Jesuits never took a vow of poverty. They were a military order. For interest watch The Mission and if you can obtain the second dvd in the set, it describes how the Indians were used by the Europeans and yes, the Jesuits. Hernando de Soto's actual chronicles should be of interest too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread