(Pics) rockhouse/cave

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Re: (Pics) rockhouse/cave

:coffee2: :tongue3: :thumbsup: In yer LAST "pic", the "arrowhead" carving DOES point the way into the cave "tunnel";
check it out... Looks like a "S C" in the "arrow"; an ''L" shape LARGER than the "S C"... PROBABLY, a "MAP", of the "tunnel".
It SEEMS to be "saying"... start here (tip of "arrow"), go down the "tunnel" a "piece"; then go UP, twice the distance of the "flat"
tunnel. MAY be TREASURE... or just another "sign clue". keep the "pics" comimg... I think I "saw" other signs, too. DUNNO. :wink:

OP
OP
-Ki-

-Ki-

Feb 12, 2009
EASTERN KENTUCKY
Detector(s) used
MD & Handwand "CaveHunter"Hiker" SonyDigital SLR

The arrow kinda looks french to me, this would make sence, being there was aot of french/indian activity in this region...cant wait to get back up there, the recent rains have hampered my efforts. There is something on the other wall of what looks to be a bone?? ??? "coulda been an indian tomb" of some kind. Maybe something to do with the "indian princess", there are many tales of indians returning looking for a place where they could find the scull of an Indian princess. Could be a store house for the ore, or what ever was dug from the mine. Making camp here next week for a few days, hopefuly have some other clues, or at least figure out the ones ive found..... -Ki-

OP
OP
-Ki-

-Ki-

Feb 12, 2009
EASTERN KENTUCKY
Detector(s) used
MD & Handwand "CaveHunter"Hiker" SonyDigital SLR

hummmm .... :icon_scratch: :icon_pirat: Im wondering what the S C could mean, maybe "Shawnee Cave" dunno...
"silver cache"......... maybe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread