swiftsearcher

Feb 25, 2006
VA
Detector(s) used
MP 3 Pro Digital
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Curtis,

I am so far behind in replying to phone calls, posts, e-mails, etc. - sorry guys/gals.

The last time I was able to get out in the mountains was around Thanksgiving in another area I had found some KGC signs. I made a GREAT FIND here and meant to go back to check a thing or two. However, my father went to the hospital a couple days later (He fell, broke his shoulder and a bone in his back on the porch - he then got pneumonia and had a heart attack. While in the hospital, he has had three infections - including septic shock, we nearly lost him then). My father, though much better than he was, is still in critical condition. So, I don't know when it will be that I will be able to get back to the vault, Rich Mine or my new site. If my father keeps improving, it might be soon. However, every time they tell us he will be able to come home in a few days, he gets another infection or something goes wrong with his heart, so I really don't know.

Also, I had an attack on my computer in late November, where someone stole my photos (luckily I had made Ralph and myself hard copies while he was in before Thanksgiving, but I lost around 40 photos from my new site) and e-mails. It took me around a week to fix my computer from this attack! You naysayers can say what you will and there might be NOTHING at any of my sites, but SOMEONE or SOME PEOPLE are DEFINITELY interested in it! Also, the time I was out in the field last, I had some REALLY STRANGE RUN-INS! I think the big one there might have been moved after I left that evening, as I couldn't climb up to it and a huge tandem came up the hill as I was leaving, followed by two large pickups, a truck with a walk-in camper on the back (which had two rows of assault rifles on either side) and an older man in a white cadillac with Masonic stickers on the trunk)!

Scott

OP
OP
Curtis

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SS,

Sorry to hear about your father, we will be praying for his fast recovery! I hope those guys were going after a good place to target shoot instead of your find! If you need someone to watch your back while searching or recovering the treasure just PM me! I am on sabbatical and can get away on short notice.

swiftsearcher

Feb 25, 2006
VA
Detector(s) used
MP 3 Pro Digital
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Curtis,

Thank you for your prayers. THE EVER-LIVING GOD was the ONLY reason my dad recovered from the many infections. The doctors and nurses were talking to us about final arrangements during that time!

The BEST way to reach me is to e-mail me at [email protected]. I am getting cabin (and hospital) fever and want to get back out soon - picking up where I left off. I have been contacted by one other KGC hunter who wants to help and would love to have your help as well. Simply e-mail me at the above address. Look forward to hearing from you!

No chance those guys were going to the target range, as it is located by the lake - below where I ran into them at! I have found out that "certain" Masons and other "people" are going to use these caches of gold to establish THEIR society AFTER the BIG ONE that is coming - that is why these caches/vaults/depositories are still heavily guarded! Plus, most of them are in the local politics of the areas (judges, police, etc.), so they have access to helicopters and can get away when searchers, like you or I, go MISSING! :thumbsup:

I had spoken with Jay L. about this via e-mail before and we both are at the point to be on the offensive, instead of the defensive at our sites! :wink:

Scott

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Knowing the problems you have been dealing with I haven't called . Still on line to help and I haven't been idle on my end .
Jim

-Ki-

Feb 12, 2009
EASTERN KENTUCKY
Detector(s) used
MD & Handwand "CaveHunter"Hiker" SonyDigital SLR
Swiftsearcher....
Really sorry hearing about your dad, and wish him a speedy recovery. I always put family and love ones first and formost above and before anything. Wish you the best of luck in all your endeavors, and looking forward to a update really soon, we are behind you and if you may need anything just ask. Hope to hear from you soon.... your friend -Ki-

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Boy, Swiftsearcher,

You have had your plate full, to be sure.

Sorry to hear about your dad. Hope everything turns out well for everyone.

B

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread