Where is Swiftsearcher?

swiftsearcher

Feb 25, 2006
VA
Detector(s) used
MP 3 Pro Digital
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am around again - finally! I have been going through some trials and tribulations. If you want more details, feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] or PM me here (though, I admit I don't check my PM's that often - or, as often as I should). I have given my partner, Ralph, most of the details and he has called a couple of our other partners. Sorry for letting you guys/gals "hang", but this absence was beyond my control. I am protected by the Armour of THE EVER-LIVING GOD, so I am fine physically - just feel like Job with everything else going on, but I will pull through.

I hope I did not miss the Swift get together during my absence. I hope you guys let me know when it is, as I would LOVE to attend and meet you ALL in person!

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
/\
||
||
||
There he is! :wink: Will keep you in my prayers for less Joblike conditions! Glad you are hangin in there!

swiftsearcher

Feb 25, 2006
VA
Detector(s) used
MP 3 Pro Digital
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cynangyl, thank you for the kind words and your Prayers (especailly the Prayers)!

All I can say is when the government has your number, they will get you one way or another! We must ALL Trust in THE EVER-LIVING GOD, as HE is our only chance of survival in the current conditions of the world.

I still plan on putting together the treasure/Religious forum I had planned before all of this happened and will post details of my ordeal there when I get time to start the forum. My family is still going through some very rough times b/c of this, so it will more than likely be a few weeks before the forum is up and running. I just wanted to let everyone know I was fine physically and that I still wish to attend the Swift meeting with everyone (that would actually help get my mind off of the bad things happening as well).

Again, may THE EVER-LIVING GOD Bless and Keep all of you and watch over you ALL in the field! :thumbsup:

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
You are so right concerning trusting God in everything...we all fight in our natural selves against dependency on anyone or anything and yet dependency on Him is our only true peace. I kinda wish folks would fight against dependency on govt stuff more myself but in my opinion the enemy has folks truly blinded in that respect. I will be looking forward to seeing the new forum stuff when you get it set up. Don't forget that we not only depend on Him but have to remember to allow ourselves to depend on other believers for encouragement as well....He does say encourage one another...now if everyone is too stubborn to allow themselves to be encouraged then it denies others the chance to follow that commandment....that would be an area I have fallen....love to encourage others and yet deny them the chance to do the same all too often....I have been being taught in that area rather strongly so I am preachin to you too. :wink: You know many ways to reach me if you need anything I can help with. My email is [email protected] as well. Take care and know you are loved and that I am always glad to pray for ya! ~hugsnprayers~ Cyndi

OP
OP
Curtis

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to here the physical is good, I take it your father is doing better too. Sometimes the problems we encounter are intensified by the simultaneous attack of the Great Liar, who seems to be able to bring all sorts of calamities our way when we are down. In this way he hopes to discourage us and distract us form worshiping the Great I Am and in that create a crack in the Armour and try to distroy our Faith and take us away form the Lord. You would think he would give it up! Nothing can separate us from Jesus! I too will be praying that the Lord will send you help and relive your burden my friend. I know of several people who had run ins with the government, especially the IRS, each of them contacted the IRS Advocate in the area and they got things resolved allmost over night! The IRS has to provide one in each area and boy do they go to work on your side! Amazing. Looking forward as Cindi in seeing the religious forum going.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Very well said Curtis! Can I copy your post to my personal forum on my website? I am just learning how to run the thing and what you posted says oh so well what I was trying to say to someone yesterday whom I know will be on the forum. If not, totally ok and I will try to reword what I was saying and try to make it as understandable as you did. lol

OP
OP
Curtis

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cyndi,

On the forum thing...Sure you can it would be great if it helps in anyway. You don't even need to ask.

Curtis

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Curtis said:
Cyndi,

On the forum thing...Sure you can it would be great if it helps in anyway. You don't even need to ask.

Curtis

Thank you sweet man!! ~hugsnprayers~

swiftsearcher

Feb 25, 2006
VA
Detector(s) used
MP 3 Pro Digital
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Curtis and Cyndi,

You two stated things so well. We too often see many question THE EVER-LIVING GOD and/or Jesus Christ - "Why me?" for their troubles. We must all remember that Jesus and the FATHER are NOT of this world. Our trials and tribulations are caused by the Edomites' father - Satan! Jesus Christ warns us of this "Synagogue of Satan" in Revelation 2:9 and tells us that some of us will be imprisoned for ten day (Years) in Revelation 2:10 for our beliefs. However, if we hold true to our beliefs and the Word, we will be rewarded in Jesus' 1000 Year Kingdom to Come!

I REALLY APPRECIATE the kind words and prayers. As I stated, I don't want to go into details here, but will on the new forum, as Religious posts will be ENCOURAGED there! As John stated, there are MANY ANTI-CHRISTS in the World and still are. We, as Christians have MANY enemies, including our own government.

When I was interviewed by the FBI agent recently, he termed me "Christian Identity" and kept asking WHO my "hero" was. I kept telling him Jesus Christ. I guess he expected me to say David Duke or Hitler or someone on Earth that he could use to make me look bad. The TRUTH is what I gave him, as NO MAN or WOMAN is my "hero" - the SON, who died for me on the Cross at Calvary is MY ONLY HERO! We must ALL have strength and remember that these people on earth can only harm our bodies. We are here but a very short time. Our souls are ETERNAL! Should we not fear THE EVER-LIVING GOD, the only "ONE" who can destroy our souls more than any government "agent"? My soul belongs to THE EVER-LIVING GOD, through HIS Son - Jesus Christ. The government can have this earthly body, if they want it, but they cannot and WILL NOT have my SOUL! I look forward to meeting and ruling with my fellow Israelite Christians in Jesus' 1000 Year Kingdom to Come! May THE EVER-LIVING GOD Keep and Bless you ALL!

Scott (Swiftsearcher)

PS: One of the "big deals" the local agent taking out the search warrant for my home made on the request was that I was "Very Religious" and took the Bible "literally". The local agent also made it a point on the request for a search warrant to state negatively that I "read my Bible more than 20 hours each week"! I told the interviewing agent from the FBI that would be on a busy/bad week, that I actually study/read my Bible sometimes more than 12 hours per day! With all of the REAL BAD PEOPLE in our country, they really need to waste their time and money on people whom are "too Religious"! Some of the items taken by the agents that were NOT on the search warrant included some Texe Marrs books and other Religious books of mine! Like it or not, IF you are truly an Israelite Christian, you ARE considered a "threat" to the government! I can tell you this FIRST HAND! :wink:

Do NOT let the government nor their agents sway your Religious beliefs my friends! Remember they are only of this world and our GOD is EVER-LIVING and EVER-LASTING!

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
I agree wholeheartedly Scott. You are welcome to discuss your religious beliefs on my forum anytime and it is not restricted to any certain area of the forum either. I am a Christian and proud of it and believe our religious beliefs are a huge part of any and all parts of our lives. You will continue to be in my prayers and I look forward to hearing good news in your outcome with these struggles. ~hugsnprayers~

swiftsearcher

Feb 25, 2006
VA
Detector(s) used
MP 3 Pro Digital
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you Cyndi! When you have time, please forward me the link to your forum. My e-mail address is [email protected], in case you don't want to post the link here. It is always a joy to fellowship with fellow Israelite Christians and discuss the Word. :)

OP
OP
Curtis

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is just part of what is to come my brother, the government of the people by the people is just about gone...people, real people (in government) would not let the FBI put those things in a derogatory manner especially on a search warrant. Why would they want to include how many hours a day/week you read the Bible?

They (feds) issued a profiling letter but since retracted it since it made people mad...it listed potential terrorists...and was aimed at Christians! Yes you read it Cristians as terrorists! If you were a Bible believing and Jesus confessing person you qualified for the list! I sincerely believe the last days are coming like a giant tsunami. Look at Greece, its one of the countries fortold of by Daniel, remember the numbaer of nations that collapse then out of that comes the new...and soonthe Antichrist...well he is alive andwell, getting ready for the role he will play.

We have to keep things like this in mind so that we don't get snared in their traps...keep looking up your redemption draws nigh!

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Oh sheesh...I am on all kinds of terrorist lists then....gun totin....bible thumpin....conservative! lol I do believe you are very right about the end days...look at all the signs and wonders...and changes in the way folks live and behave. Given the known outcome I am VERY glad of my reading habits! :read2:

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
That was a trick question, "Who is your hero." If you had responded
"J. Edgar Hoover, sir" they would have apoligized and let you go back to the
"vault." Now you just got yourself in deeper with your cryptic answer. These
jokers don't even know who Jesus is. They are probably looking for Him on
ever-loving Interpol. Don't be surprised if they take you in for an ever-loving
profile sketch. Don't panic, just say He is a Jewish fellow you heard about.
When they ask you where you heard about Him you can show them your bible.
If it has a picture of Jesus in it just point to it and say "That's Him!"
They might take your bible as evidence but at least you can go home and
start a new, exciting ever-loving adventure.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread