Backup Reply List: For "Meeting of the Minds" campout at Grayson Lake State Park

Swifty

Aug 13, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT (E- Series)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Backup Reply List: For "Meeting of the Minds" campout at Grayson Lake State Park

Hello all, 05/28/2010

Only reply to this "post" if you are committed to going to the "Camp-out at Grayson Lake State Park for the Meeting of the Minds event on June 26th. Send your email to me at [email protected] ....ASAP

I will keep track of all replies and post a list daily of all people who are attending. There seems to be some errors with the Commit List/Poll. You can still vote on the commit list but it seems to have some tally errors.

Respond ASAP if you are going, so we can assess how many campsites to reserve. Campsites are $20.00/night, there are also other primative camping sites around the park which cost nothing. Some of the guys from our forum will be reserving these campsites for us, so if you commit, please show up, to the event, because we will have to share the expenses for the reserved campsites. It would not be right to leave them holding the bag for the money they will be putting up!!!!

Some people will be bringing boats, small boats and pontoon boats can be rented daily at any time if they are available. You can decide if you want to rent a boat, etc., when you get there or we can all go in on one, etc. I'm sure we will all have fun, and make some friends and treasure hunting buddies,

See you there!!!

The Swiz.....

-Ki-

Feb 12, 2009
EASTERN KENTUCKY
Detector(s) used
MD & Handwand "CaveHunter"Hiker" SonyDigital SLR
Re: Backup Reply List: For "Meeting of the Minds" campout at Grayson Lake State Park

Hey Swiz....and everyone for that matter. sorry i havent been on Tnet in a while. something happened to me a few weeks back and im still recovering, id rather not say what but im pressing the issue in the court system. I hope to make it to the get together, but i must let my neck and shoulder heal before i can get back out and do the things i love most, hike and explore!

Im so very pleased to see everyone, and all of this come together, it was a great idea Seth!

what do we have left, 4 weeks until the meeting, i want to be there, and im gonna try my best to be!

cstraiton

Sep 29, 2009
Flatwoods, Kentucky
Re: Backup Reply List: For "Meeting of the Minds" campout at Grayson Lake State Park

I will be there for sure and plan to camp. Can't wait to meet everyone and learn a few things. Sorry to hear about your troubles KI. I hope it won't prevent you from attending. Good luck to you and I hope you recover soon.

The_Frontiersman

May 22, 2009
Eastern Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace - 250
Primary Interest:
Other

I will definitely be there as well.. Very much looking forward to getting together and doing some exploring.. Swiz. - Sorry I didnt get to post anything after we talked, my laptop wouldn't let me login to T-Net all week, but I could still view the posts and stuff.. I do know that it will be a busy weekend before the 4th of July but It really doesnt deter me much.. It will all come together and the reservations are no problem.. So hopefully everyone will show up and not have any worries as to the camp-site issue - or the boats.. Just make sure you let the Swiz. know on a head count in the next week so we can for sure get enough camp-sites.. Even if people show up that haven't let us know it will definitely be no problem as far as camping goes... Again, looking forward to meeting everyone.. Take it easy everyone...

-Ki-

Feb 12, 2009
EASTERN KENTUCKY
Detector(s) used
MD & Handwand "CaveHunter"Hiker" SonyDigital SLR

Thanks Cstraiton for your kind words, my injury's seems to be slowly healing. I'm scheduled an M.R.I. the end of this week, to maybe find what the xrays failed to show. My neck hurts something awful, and I'm trying my best to avoid taking pain killers. I like natural pain remedy's, like "herbs". Maybe some of you know what I'm speaking of. I was looking forward to meeting all of you guys, and i hope it works out to where i can. But you must understand i cant make any promises until i know for sure. If it does so happen that i can make it, ill be camping in the primitive camp grounds.

Swiz, i'll email you if anything changes with my condition, hopefully i'll know something in time. If all else fails i'll try and drive and stay for a little bit and not camp, but id very much like to spend some time and get to meet each and everyone of you. Id love to camp if all possable. Id love to explain what exactly happened to me but my lawyer advised me to not talk about things, which my lawsuit is already won, but i have to respect his wishes... Hopefully i'll know something by next weekend.

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I will be there...wouldn't miss it !! Hope you can make it Ki. Just went thru rotator cuff surgery form a wreck, guy ran a stop sign, so I have an idea of what you are talking about.

This meeting is exciting stuff. I plan to give you guys a demonstration of this new device I have, you are not going to believe what it will do. Just let me say if we can get with in 3/4 mile of the mines I can find them! Just got back from confirming a large hardrock gold deposit in Georgia with it.

Curtis

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread