Swifty

Aug 13, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT (E- Series)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All... :help: 05/29/2010

If you plan to attend the "Meeting of the Minds" camp-out event at Grayson Lake State Park on (Saturday)...June 26th, please email me ASAP at [email protected] and I will put your name on the Daily Update List. The list was created for those who are "definitely" attending the event, so that we can determine how many campsites we need to reserve, etc.

It is imperative that you decide very soon if you are coming, so we can conclude arrangements for reserving campsites, etc. before they are all rented out. The 4th of July is the following weekend and the camp-sites may not be available if we wait to long. So decide...ASAP

A few people from the forum are putting up the money to reserve the camp-sites, they will need to know how many camp-sites to reserve, we will all share the expenses for the camp-sites so that they can recoup "their" money, we will settle this when we all get there. (There are primative camp-sites that cost nothing as well... around the park)

Small boats and pontoon boats can be rented daily at the Park...this is optional...
(Pontoons are $169.00 for 10.00hrs, + deposit of $90.00, gas is subtracted from deposit). We can all chip in on a pontoon if you want, "like I said before"...this is optional...pontoons hold up to 10 people. Some people will be bringing their own boats as well.

Also, "Mike Steely" has emailed me, "saying", that he is maybe thinking of attending the event,
pending further details. I would like to respond to him...ASAP to let him know all the details, so that he can determine if he is going to attend... if we wait to long he may have other engagments.

So for all of you in the John Swift Forum who have not responed yet, please decide "ASAP" if you are going to attend the event. Please email me at [email protected] so that I can add your name to the , "Daily Update List". So that arrangements for everything, (signs, maps, camp-sites, etc., can be tallied and concluded. You can view the Updated List, as I will post it daily in the forum.
I'm sure it will be very interesting and fun, make some new friends and treasure-huntin buddies.

Hope you can make it!!!

The Swiz...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions