Grayson Lake "Meeting of the Minds Event " (Campsite Reservations concluded)

Swifty

Aug 13, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT (E- Series)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Grayson Lake "Meeting of the Minds Event " (Campsite Reservations concluded)

Hello All, 06/16/2010

As of today, 06/16/2010, we only have 5 people at most who are camping, and 12 people
who are attending the event thus far.

Camping[/attending Attending only
1.) The Swizard (Bill) 1.) Boomer
2.) The Frontiersman (Casey) 2.) Curtis
3.) Cstraiton 3.) Jackflash
4.) Upthecreek (Kelly) 4.) MasterMason
5.) Mike Steely (has camper) 5.)Dmsdak
6.) Swiftfan (Matt/camping Saturday nite 6.) Coiunhunter1974
7.)

There really is no need to reserve campsites, except maybe "two" for those of us that are
listed above, two campsites for two nights = $80.00/4 = $20.00 apiece for the expenses on
renting the campsites, if you only stay one night you cost is $10.00/night, the sites will be
rented for the night of June 25th (Friday) and June 26th (Saturday)

Those of us who are camping need to be present to re-imburse the people who put
up the money for the campsites, if you decide not to camp let us know ASAP, before the money
is put up!

The Swiz....

-Ki-

Feb 12, 2009
EASTERN KENTUCKY
Detector(s) used
MD & Handwand "CaveHunter"Hiker" SonyDigital SLR
Re: Grayson Lake "Meeting of the Minds Event " (Campsite Reservations concluded)

Just to let everyone know "I will NOT be attending". wish everyone the best.

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Grayson Lake "Meeting of the Minds Event " (Campsite Reservations concluded)

Sorry to hear it Ki, we sure would have loved to meet you and talk shop! But we understand after reading the other post, got to take care of the body first!

On the camping, I'll gladly kick in on the camping costs if needed...worth it to meet you all and have good place to do it!

Curtis

swiftfan

Feb 24, 2008
Pikeville, Ky
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other

Been at the park website, and was wondering if we could get sites close together? most of the sites seem to be avail. that weekend. Also, has there been a decision for a hike/exploration? I know one of us has found something of interest in the area, and if we do go, I would need to pack for it. Just wondering...

Matt

MasterMason46

Jan 15, 2009
Elliott Co. Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hi All, this sucks, but I just found out today that I have to work this weekend and wont be able to make it. I was looking forward to meeting everyone and swapping stories etc. But with the economy the way it is you have to take it when you can get it. Hopefully this will be the first annual "meeting of the minds" with many more to come in the following yrs,

Good luck to everyone, and looking forward to hearing what all I missed.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread