GRAYSON LAKE CAMPSITES RESERVED

UpTheCreek

Greenie
Apr 4, 2010
Boyd Co.
2 SITES AT GRAYSON LAKE STATE PARK CAMPGROUND HAVE BEEN RESERVED
FOR JUNE 25th and 26th. TOTAL COST FOR THESE LOTS WERE AROUND 100.00 TOTAL.
ME AND THE SWIZ ARE MEETING FRIDAY 2PM AT THE DAM(LEFT SIDE PULL-OFF)

YOU CAN GO AND VIEW THE SITES AT THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:

http://kentuckystateparks.reserveam...lectedSiteRb=586&contractCode=KY&parkId=91812

MOUSE OVER LOT 25 AND 26 TO VIEW PICTURE IF INTERESTED.
EACH SITE ALLOWS 3-4 TENTS......AND THEREIS SHADE AND TREES FOR THE HAMMOCK TENT SOMEONE MENTIONED.

IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS PM ME OR LEAVE HERE IN THE THREAD.....HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THERE.......KW

btw....they do not have free primitive camping any longer.

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This sounds great, I'll be mailing the signs and large map Monday. Does anyone have a topo they want made big? Like in 42" tall and up to 96" long? Let me know the area its in and I'll see what I can do.

Curtis

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am imagining we will see people getting there all through out the day. I plan to be there by 9-10 am on Saturday...might get there Friday evening/night if things work out.

Curtis

bill-USA

Jun 29, 2004
Somewhere in the US and probably in motion.
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I may just drop in on y'all if I can get out that way. We are talking Grayson south of I-64 over by the KY/WV border correct?

I'd hate to drive over there and find they didn't have a reservoir :)

BTW, I thought the JSM was on or in Pine Mountain down on the Kentucky/Tennessee border for some reason. Is this meeting of the minds just for camaraderie, or for planning an actual hunt for the mine(s)? Either way, I'm planning to show up with fishing pole and metal detector(s).

See you there if I may. Someone let me know if I'm targeting the wrong place please.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions