The Swift Mines Facebook Page created by...(Mike Steely)

Swifty

Aug 13, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT (E- Series)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All,
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone, I want to say I had a great time camping conversing and meeting everyone this past year at the Swift camp-outs. We really had a bunch of good people get together, "I thought", I hope we can continue to get together!
I want to let everyone know that "Mike Steely"... has created a "Facrbook page"... on the subject of the "Johnathan Swift Silver Mine Legend". Membership is free and it is getting popular fast. So you might want to check it out. It contains maps, photos, books, interviews, updates, etc., etc. on the Swift Legend. I have not yet been able to connect to his internet address/website yet but I will let you all know when I get my membership. Well everyone have a great holiday season!, email me anytime.

Bill N. -aka- The Swizard

OP
OP
Swifty

Swifty

Aug 13, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT (E- Series)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Swizard said:
Hello All,
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone, I want to say I had a great time camping conversing and meeting everyone this past year at the Swift camp-outs. We really had a bunch of good people get together, "I thought", I hope we can continue to get together!
I want to let everyone know that "Mike Steely"... has created a "Facrbook page"... on the subject of the "Johnathan Swift Silver Mine Legend". Membership is free and it is getting popular fast. So you might want to check it out. It contains maps, photos, books, interviews, updates, etc., etc. on the Swift Legend. I have not yet been able to connect to his internet address/website yet but I will let you all know when I get my membership. Well everyone have a great holiday season!, email me anytime.

Bill N. -aka- The Swizard

TNglen

Feb 24, 2008
NE Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett 1500, Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all. Glen here from NE TN. Is Mike Steelys facebook page up? I can't locate it. I haven't got to do any field work on Swifts mines, but have read and re read about it most of my life. The posts here are incredible. You guys have done exceptional work researching and and in your field work. Good luck on all your future searches.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions