A New Trail to the Mines

The_Frontiersman

May 22, 2009
Eastern Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace - 250
Primary Interest:
Other
We shouldn't let what has happened with some people ruin it for us all.. We know the silver mines exist, more than one of you guys have proved that fact.. Now all we need to do is join together in the common cause of creating a new chapter in this 250 year old mystery.. We need everyone to come back... I for one don't have near the information that some of you guys have, but I do have a little bit and with that said I propose a fresh trail to the mines.. Those who can - share what youve got, get it going, we will never figure anything out if noone posts anything so GET A MOVE ON PEOPLE.. Im not saying tell it all but just share some.. I have many many questions and would love to get some answers from SOMEONE, ANYONE... Get over Swiftsearcher and his troubles.. He made mistakes, we all do.. Nobody is perfect,except the almighty son of god, so why should any of us put any faith in one mans story of error.. It's not important.. What is important is that we do all we can to try to prove the truth behind the Legend.. thats the goal.. I for one would love to show all the doubters out there that we are not crazy and that the "Lost Silver Mines" indeed do exist.. I'm sure that some of you would too... TIME IS WASTING SO LETS DO IT GUYS...

We need New Beginnings on this forum.. Thanks to all those who feel the same as I...

Sincerely.....
Casey (The_frontiersman)

-Ki-

Feb 12, 2009
EASTERN KENTUCKY
Detector(s) used
MD & Handwand "CaveHunter"Hiker" SonyDigital SLR
I've noticed that Boomer hasn't been in the forum in a while... ???
Miss his info..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread