Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT (E- Series)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hinsight is 20/20 the end of the "Swiftsearcher Soap Opera"

To all "Swift" searchers,

What I'm about to say is past fact...,
When I first asked Tnet to create a forum for all the people who were intersted in the "Lost Silver Mines of Johnathan Swift", I did not even get to make the first post. Guess who did?, "Swiftsearcher", and I thought to myself, "WOW", this is great!, already here is someone who is interested in the same things that I am. So I began to read his post and soon became very disheartened. Why?, because here was a guy who had discovered/found everything, knew everything, wouldn't listen to no-one, everybody was wrong, "except him", and he was going to write a book and reveal to everyone the "true facts" of the Swift Legend.
So I began to post my research and soon others did too and everytime we made a post, "Swiftsearcher" would dis-credit/dis-member and twist our words, etc. So I began to ask for proof to his claims, findings, discovery, which he would never put forth/do; except to post a picture of a cave/hammers, etc., and claim it to be of the Swift Mines. He would always say I will reveal everything when my book comes out, "Which never did"!
In the meantime he kept posting and discrediting everyone else. He/they began calling me names such as, "raving lunatic", etc., ("Apparently"???... he had discussed my post with his behind the scenes partner Ralph). Then I began to think to myself, "What a Bummer", "others" began to criticise me as well. And my soul/happy attemp to create a medium for us Swift enthusiast's was shattered. I was very dis-heartened, (This was my experience).
In my opinion "Swiftsearcher came into our forum (and other forums), as I have witnessed/ visited and hi-jacked them and set himself up as the ultimate authority, he knew everything found everything and made himself the Pied-piper. I also experienced/witnessed alot of people in "this here forum" follow him...... (and I won't mention any names, but there were many). So I left the T-net forum for awhile, it was no longer any fun or enjoyment for me.
Before I left...Tnet, I posted to "defend my research" and tried to show/point-out "Swiftsearchers" insincerity and inaccuracies in his claim, but no-one listened to me, except for "Ki". Why? because we saw many holes in "Swiftsearchers" research, as we have followed the legend story from many researched sources and elder people's folklore and other Great Swift Treasure Hunters facts and research who have searched for many, many years and "Swiftsearcher" claim didn't add up!!!.
So I left Tnet and I deleted much of my information, carvings, info, etc., because I thought to myself why should I post anything, when "ya'll" already have it from....
("Where art Thou Oh! "Swiftsearcher"..."when you need him"!!!). I thought if they'll are going to be that --deleted-- then let them find things for themselves, "time will tell", as it has!...I will leave it here.
But I want everyone to know and to let this episode in our forum to be a lesson to us all, do not "dis-credit" others people's research as Swiftsearcher did! but have an open mind, because at some point someone who comes in here will/may "truely" know the exact where-abouts of the "Great Cave" and the "Lost Silver Mines of Johnathan Swift" and they may already be in here.
For some of us the "Lost Silver Mines of Johnathan Swift" and the "Great Cave" are a very private and personal endeavor/quest/dream, (for some of us it has taken a lifetime to acquire our knowledge and we might be skeptical/leary of strangers because we know not their integrity, this is natural), it is not always one/something that is to be shared with others, and that is "respected". Some of us don't care if others think we are crazy and chasing a false dream. But either way everybody is welcome in here and can come and give and take away what they want from it, or to just simply monitor, this is the reason I asked Tnet to create this forum for us!!!!
So lets put the "Swiftsearcher Soap Opera", behind us all, and do as the "Frontiersman" says. For each of us to follow our own path together or alone as we please, on our own individual or concerted quest to find and solve the great and magnificent legend of the "Great Cave" and the "Lost Silver Mines of Johnathan Swift". God will chose the time, person/persons and place for the discovery to be made. In the meantime enjoy this forum, it is very exciting!!! and who knows it may become very famous someday. As many discoveries have already been revealed here!!!

Sincerely,

B. Neff - aka - "The Swizard" on Tnet

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Hinsight is 20/20 the end of the "Swiftsearcher Soap Opera"

Amen Brother! I'll never forget his jumping on us like we didn't know squat and trying to pass of that ball pein hammer as a "Chasing Hammer." I stopped that one real quick...but I wanted to see every one included and tried to get him to come back ...he does have a lot of research material..but doesn't share it. But now it doesn't matter he is long gone and will probably never be back..results of trying to get someone in trouble after the FBI got him. The old saying is "what goes around comes around" fits here...we should all be tolerant of each others findings and opinions...who knows when some hint someone else says or finds may let us put together that last piece of the puzzle...I have the up most respect for you ad Ki who never seemed to be critical and always have helped..so lets stay and try to help the new comers feel welcome...you never know.

Curtis

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread