Swifty

Aug 13, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT (E- Series)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To all my Swift Buddies,

I have really enjoyed the comaradery and friendship I have made with ya'll over the years working on the Swift Legend. Things/circumstances in my life right now demand that I refocus my priorities. My mothers deteriorating health, other important issues and decisions, etc. have made it hard for me to pursue my dream with the Swift Legend. It sure was fun meeting with some of you and camping together at our campouts. I want to say "Farewell" (I love ya'll), and I wish happiness and success in all your life endeavors, trials and tribulations. I also want to thank T-net (Marc) and his staff for all their support, etc., in giving us Swifthunters a forum on the "Lost Silver Mines of Johnathan Swift". I will still probably pop in now and again to read ya'lls posts from time to time as I always love to hear of your adventures and finds, HH to ya'll and God Bless, Please pray for me as I could use some right now!

P.S. a special farewell to "Ki" Curtis, Coonhunter, Sandy, Swiftfan and Mike Steely

Sincerely,

Bill N. (The Swiz)

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We hope you are not gone too long Swiz, but understand the priorities of this life. Please know that we will be praying for your mother and you also..Please keep us all in yours too. I hope I can catch you when it warms up for a day or two in the rough country.

Curtis

ky.rebel

Mar 30, 2010
east Tennessee
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Swiz., hope you're not gone long.You'll be missed.Always enjoyed reading your posts,but I understand about priorities.I will be praying for you and your mother,hope to hear from you again soon. H.H. fred

swiftfan

Feb 24, 2008
Pikeville, Ky
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry to see you go old friend. Do try to keep in touch. you have an extensive knowlege of geology that has helped me greatly. I Thank you for all you have done. You will be missed.

-Swiftfan-
Matt James

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread