Silver mine connections

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have I have been talking with my partner (we married sisters) about the possibility that the silver mines Swift had are related to the Indian way Bill silver mines and maybe even the mines of Howard LeKain. They are all in the same time frame and are possibly related. I can give anyone interested some reasons for this. I even have a treasure magazine story about three guys who claim to have found Swifts mines in the same are that the Indian Way Bill describes. If you have any info or ideas let’s talk. Or you can wait and see the Video next fall...I had the crew out there weekend before last filming some items that the water in Grayson Reservoir usually covers…we will do more sections of the story as it warms up some.

EC.Mason

Feb 6, 2009
West Liberty Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Curtis,

I dont have any solid information connecting Swift and the Waybill, but I can easily see that there could be some connections there. I am very excited to see your video and read about all you have been doing and found, especially since a lot of it comes from my neck of the woods. Please keep us updated!

OP
OP
Curtis

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Will do Mason, been busy on other projects in Ohio, but they are winding down some..am still excited about the stuff on Caney and little Sandy.

K

Kentucky Kache

Hi Curtis.
I am in the process of writing a book on the Howard LeKain treasure. I have some pretty good material if you want to talk.

The_Frontiersman

May 22, 2009
Eastern Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace - 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi Kache,

I have tried to PM you with some information regarding Lekain, but it says your inbox is too full to recieve them. I have had a chance to work with Curtis on this subject and would love to talk some with you. Please shoot me a PM when you can and would love to share anything I can with you -- would also welcome any good information you care to share.. That is pretty neat that you are writing a book about it. I am close to Olive Hill and the Treasure Hill Farm where it is rumored to be buried - even have some solid connections regarding this whole issue. Hope to hear from you soon...

K

Kentucky Kache

Sorry about that. I have cleaned out my inbox, so please try again.

The_Frontiersman

May 22, 2009
Eastern Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace - 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Kache.. I just sent you a message so would you please let me know if it goes through? It is kind of long so I sent it in 2 different messages, same story... I appreciate it and let me know..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread