Where is everyone?

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
Are you saying SS did not appear in Melungeon's court and did you not read of his criminal history?

No I didn't get on a plane and go there personally to see for myself. I simply believed the evidence provided. If you want to
defend his actions I'm not stopping you. :occasion14:

K

Kentucky Kache

Are you saying SS did not appear in Melungeon's court and did you not read of his criminal history?

No I didn't get on a plane and go there personally to see for myself. I simply believed the evidence provided. If you want to
defend his actions I'm not stopping you. :occasion14:

Melungeon's court? So, this court proved, without any doubt, that the guy DIDN'T see choppers and DIDN'T have people following him? I wonder how you prove something like that. Maybe they have a time machine.
I'm not defending anyone, I'm just saying you can't call things proved or busted just because you personally view it that way.

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
How's that 'time machine' thing going? I wonder if Scott wishes he hadn't made that pipe bomb thingy?

KK and I are just jokin, he doesn't really believe in Superman.

K

Kentucky Kache

How's that 'time machine' thing going? I wonder if Scott wishes he hadn't made that pipe bomb thingy?

KK and I are just jokin, he doesn't really believe in Superman.

Superman, no. I thought we were talking about a T'net member. As to what I believe, well that will depend on what I asked you. Did anyone proved, without any doubt, that the guy DIDN'T see choppers and DIDN'T have people following him?

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
KK, I know it's hard to leave the schoolyard behind. You may have been the bookworm type of lad with your nose in a book,
algebra or calculus constantly on your mind. Yes, the textbooks helped, especially the teachers. A short teacher would sit upon
a stack of textbooks and look like a giant.

K

Kentucky Kache

KK, I know it's hard to leave the schoolyard behind. You may have been the bookworm type of lad with your nose in a book,
algebra or calculus constantly on your mind. Yes, the textbooks helped, especially the teachers. A short teacher would sit upon
a stack of textbooks and look like a giant.

lastleg, I think one of us is missing something here. Maybe both of us.

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
Maybe you are missing the original Scott saga which began on the KGC board. After refreshing yourself on the topic perhaps
we can make some headway.

K

Kentucky Kache

Maybe you are missing the original Scott saga which began on the KGC board. After refreshing yourself on the topic perhaps
we can make some headway.

KGC. What does that have to do with algebra or calculus?

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
Algebra was my downfall in high school. Never got to calculas but I hear it's weird. Speaking of which have you done your
homework yet?

K

Kentucky Kache

Algebra was my downfall in high school. Never got to calculas but I hear it's weird. Speaking of which have you done your
homework yet?

I do my own homework, on caches I'm interested in. I leave other's to do their own, and I'm not interested in proving everyone else wrong. What a miserable life that must be.

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
Not really, KK. If it keeps someone from impovershing themselves or their family it's worth the effort.

K

Kentucky Kache

Not really, KK. If it keeps someone from impovershing themselves or their family it's worth the effort.

That's a pretty good stretch. Conversely, what if you talk someone out of following a lead and there really is a treasure there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread