Time to go Digging

boomer

Jul 8, 2003
kentucky
Detector(s) used
army all terrain
Most of you know the way i work. research first, then go for it. Most of you have seen my maps and what i have found using rock carvings. their are 5 sites that has far has i can tell, have not been worked. the reason i am bring this up, well, an outside pro treasure team is vary interested in the research and are planing a study of the areas around the Kentucky river and little sandy. they have the big bucks and the equipment to do this. they were given info on this, which was a mistake. because of my leg, i am asking for help on this little project. this is French and Spanish sites. two on the Kentucky river, two on the little sandy river and the fifth near frenchburg. this last one has 6 locations, but and its a big but? i just don't know. leave me a P. Message if you would like to go for it. it will be hard and dirty. we will need to meet up, so we can get everything set up. i will supply the maps and where to go. good hunting

Last edited:

swiftfan

Feb 24, 2008
Pikeville, Ky
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Did you have any luck this fall? I wasn't able to get out and explore this year. Got a picture the other day sent to me of a cliff with what looks like a doorway that had rocks stacked over the opening. Looks man made from the picture, but I won't know until I meet up with him and go see for myself. Hopefully the weather will hold out long enough for me to go this winter.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread