Money Making Sol

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
All of that is along Pine Ridge. He may have known what to look for or either where to look? Can't really say. I too have read about every article and genealogy on the subject but they usually repeat all the information. I have started researching gold deposits here in Virginia. May go and do a little panning if the landowners do not shoot at me.
LOL! BRAVE! VERY brave...

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went out this morning was about 400 feet from a gold mine but could not find the landowner so I left. I am going to check out others and then pan the creeks when I can get permission.

rgb1

Nov 24, 2013
s.w. Ohio
Detector(s) used
2 whites 1 garett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ovously you are a veteran sir i respect and admire you i am also a vet rgb1

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ovously you are a veteran sir i respect and admire you i am also a vet rgb1

rgb1, I do not know if you were responding to Rebel KGC or myself. I am not a veteran if you are referring to the military? If how ever you are referring to treasure hunting then yes I am a veteran of 58 almost 59 years of service.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
NOT a vet, either; wife & I ARE Associates of Vietnam Vets of America # 196; my cousin was KIA in VN/1968.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NOT a vet, either; wife & I ARE Associates of Vietnam Vets of America # 196; my cousin was KIA in VN/1968.

Is your cousins name on the Vietnam Memorial Wall? I appreciate the sacrifice your cousin made for us, Rebel KGC. Over 1,340,000 soldiers has lost their lives to make our country free.

I have a lot of research on money making Sol but I have not gotten out in the field and search for anything pertaining to him yet.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Yes, it is... wife & I went to the "Wall" several years ago; we were on a bus-load of VN vets from Lynchburg, Va. (Memorial Day). Met a few other VN vets; bought THEIR books, had 'em auto-graphed, etc.

rgb1

Nov 24, 2013
s.w. Ohio
Detector(s) used
2 whites 1 garett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
vet reply posted for deep seeker ADS thanks rgb1

swiftfan

Feb 24, 2008
Pikeville, Ky
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I was told a story from a relative of my wife that his family was from Sol Mullins. The family changed their last name to get away from all the people looking for the money they counterfeited. We haven’t gotten to sit down for me to get the rest of the story, but it sounds like a good one from what I was told.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread